Americn players

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 31 2013 8:48 AM (17 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Tue, Jul 30 2013 9:06 PM

frappefort:
    So   looking for a fight  is not part of Golf  here or real ...... 

I couldn't agree more, Frapp.  I have made many virtual friends from several countries on WGT ... each has their strengths and weaknesses.  To learn from others strengths and possibly share yours is what golf is all about ... both in real life and here.

Kat

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 5:12 AM

Hello, World.

Can I just say it's not fair to group everybody together. If you had a bad experience with a player, don't think all players from that country have the same opinion. If somebody is rude to me and they are from a certain country, I don't assume all people from there are rude.

I like WGT because I get to play against all nationalities. Sometimes they tell me about what's going on where they live.

We all have one thing in common, we love golf. The internet allows us to play against people on the other side of the world. We should be celebrating that.

A lot of my friends on here are American and I really like to play golf with them. Our two countries are suppose to have a special relationship. 

In my opinion, I don't think you should have spent the time to write a post that will only antagonise American players. You've obviously had a bad experience with somebody, but they could have been from any country. Forget about that person and move on.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 5:18 AM

JasonNumber100:

I like WGT because I get to play against all nationalities. 

We all have one thing in common, we love golf. The internet allows us to play against people on the other side of the world. We should be celebrating that.

+ 1 bazzillion.

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 7:09 AM

+2 ^ 

WE are the WORLD .... we are the childrennnnn.... hmmm ..think il go find the vid... lol

peace.. :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 7:13 AM

Such a great song.  :-)

• 2DAMFLASHY
    1,141 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2013 7:57 AM

THX !!  YJ ... 

sure is...i was in love with cindy lauper when it came out.... lol

she still one cool chicky

• PaulTon