Forums

Help › Forums

Who can really trust a profile pic?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 11 2013 12:37 PM (21 replies)
  • Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 12:40 PM

was the shameful knickers I was borking at, she could of got the ones that fit if she'd only asked the assistant

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 12:42 PM

courteneyfish:
    I guess you are all built like Greek gods.

Greek gods were formed from our examples, and I'd easily expect any of them behind the Avatar pic above.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 12:53 PM

I never took a girl like that home after a night at the bar drinking .

But funny how I woke up with with a few .

iaaR ( R ) ft

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 1:33 PM

courteneyfish:
    I guess you are all built like Greek gods.

Or built like god-da*n Greeks.  One of the two....   ;-)

(with apologies to any members of the Hellenic persuasion)

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 1:43 PM

Now Now gents, I like my women built for comfort not speed. To the OP, you can trust my profile, I do have pet squirrels have raised them from pinkies and they are great pets. I would put my own picture on here but NIC NIC is better looking than I am. He got his name from walking in sand traps. I have found in my 61 years that women who are a little husky have the most beautiful hands, usually face, and personality of any woman I have ever met. My wife of 43 years was 108 when we met, she is 59 tipping 145 and as beautiful as ever. No I am not a hen pecked husband afraid of my wife, I still wear the pants in the family and she removes hers when asked (nicely). But on subject, I know some of my friends are dogs but not the ones in their profile pics.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 6:53 PM

Be nice, they don't tell, they can't swell and their gracious as hell. That said there are some hefty girls in my family, not all blood relatives but fun as hell and we love them.

• SuperKanga
    3,628 Posts
    Thu, Aug 8 2013 8:24 PM

courteneyfish:

Men are weird, a big tum suddenly makes her ugly? I guess you are all built like Greek gods.

Nobody said she was ugly Courteney...as a matter of fact she is very attractive.

I posted this in jest, and would love to keep it light-hearted :))

Rob :))

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 10:54 AM

No need to be thin skinned. There are millions of robust ladies in the world who can rock your world. They have everything you need and then some. Let's hear it from some of the comfortable girls on here. 

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Fri, Aug 9 2013 11:04 AM

renniw52:

No need to be thin skinned. There are millions of robust ladies in the world who can rock your world. They have everything you need and then some. Let's hear it from some of the comfortable girls on here. 

think you're heading down the wrong path here renn.....not really the site for "rocking your world" and "comfortable robust girls"...

RSS