Help › Forums

Removing People from a game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:15 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • BOBTX61
    311 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 3:30 PM

Well......Understand that I'm no prude, but, it I just believe that WGT could "screen" member's profile photos more closely than they do.  There are way too many inappropriate profile photos on WGT.......both female & male.

Also.....some of the "user names" are exceptionally sexual in nature....why are members allowed to use those "user names"?

Also, WHY does WGT allow men to join WGT (but, use "female" avatars & female profile photos???  I know for a fact that this activity I going on.  I feel badly for male WGT members who have female "friends".....when I know some of those (so called women are really men).  Male WGT members hiding behind photos of beautiful women, female Avatars or just logos.  WGT has a ton of rules & policies.....WHY isn't this one of them?  WGT supposedly knows which sex a member is when they join.....just saying.

Just my opinion too.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 4:17 PM

You really have made an ar$e of yourself here.

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 4:28 PM

bbcard:
    Wish there was a way to remove people from a game when they are abusive and crude rather than have to forfeit it. Just because I'm a woman I shouldnt have to accept it from young boys.

Cheekiness versus crossing the line.  See your view, and you are certainly not being anal in your protest.  No excuse for these ar$sy people.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 5:50 PM

LOL..good advice "...ditch the avatar". Jay 

• senec
    252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:15 PM

Sexy pics brings money to wgt.Stupid lonely men spend money to send clubs and balls to these "so called "women.

• PAGES
RSS