Help › Forums

Removing People from a game

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 11 2013 7:15 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bbcard
    15 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:17 AM

Wish there was a way to remove people from a game when they are abusive and crude rather than have to forfeit it. Just because I'm a woman I shouldnt have to accept it from young boys.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:52 AM

The best way to deal with it is to take screen shots and forward them to WGT. They'll remove the perpetrators if the abuse is bad or at least put them on a warning. You can of course block these people from ever playing with you again.

I'd also ditch the avatar.

• JKL7
    34 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 3:28 AM

I agree about the avatar, it IS a very nice pic, but probably not the sort to have as an avatar, think some may get the wrong message about you, I think it's a great pic, but think of you here to play golf, no more than that, think just a face pic may just stop the abuse though, just my opinion.

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 5:43 AM

JKL7:

I agree about the avatar, it IS a very nice pic, but probably not the sort to have as an avatar, think some may get the wrong message about you, I think it's a great pic, but think of you here to play golf, no more than that, think just a face pic may just stop the abuse though, just my opinion.

X2 Kinda say's the wrong thing.

GC.

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 6:03 AM

I fully agree with earlier comments...but that said, nice ass...lol

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 6:42 AM

GARRYCARTER:

JKL7:

OR, exactly what she's trying to say ?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Andy

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 8:17 AM

bbcard:
    Just because I'm a woman

... but not a lady. Seriously, look slutty and complain about the attention. SMH

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 9:13 AM

Or even why this is not a dating site ...

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:09 PM

alcaucin:

GARRYCARTER:

JKL7:

OR, exactly what she's trying to say ?

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Andy

or a couple of randy comments ..

no sympathy from the south "lady"

• biggtoad
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, Aug 11 2013 2:21 PM

ummmm, what do you want to hear, they were rude and the comments were disrespectful or how do you like my backside?

look like a lady and you will be treated like a lady, look like that and presume you will get treated like your working the red light district.

my opinion

• PAGES
RSS