Forums

Help › Forums

200 credits per person

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 18 2010 8:51 AM (6 replies)
  • garysmax
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 7:58 PM

ive had 4new players join wgt threw facebook and aint received any credits can you please tell me why thanx gary

• dannydud
    7 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 8:05 PM

With most places like this, the referrals need to be active for a certain period of time or need to actually do something once they joined.

I am relatively new here, so I don't know the policy, but when did they join?  Have they done anything here since joining?

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Mon, Aug 9 2010 8:14 PM

gary... when ur friends sign up threw facebook your credits aint that fast in coming... but you will git them... do not worry.

• troyronaldson
    382 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 1:18 AM

i do beleive that your friends must buy $10 worth of credits and then you will be rewarded with the 200

• WoodFairy
    33 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 5:03 AM

I believe you only  get the 200 credits when your friends buy  $10 worth of credit.

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 7:37 AM

What  A Con  then..   lol

• Valrec
    70 Posts
    Wed, Aug 18 2010 8:51 AM

Most, if not all, of the ads I've seen for signing up friends state that you get a free sleeve of balls if they join, and 200 credits if they spend $10.

When you click on 'invite friends to join' from your profile page, you get this message:

"Invite your friends to join WGT and they will receive a free gift of an upgraded virtual driver upon registration!

After the friend you invited registers you will receive 3 virtual golf balls for free! After your friend spends $10 in the game you will receive 200 credits in your account automatically!"

I don't have facebook so I don't know if they state this in the ads there, but certainly it is stated here in many places. So I don't think it is a rip-off, WGT tells you what to expect.

Valrec

RSS