Help › Forums

Banned Player (NaughtyOne)

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 23 2012 8:03 AM (7 replies)
  • Partsman41953
    341 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 3:08 PM

WGT, 

I just noticed that a friend of mine was banned on here and had her picture removed because of her lifestyle, which is not right. I have seen much more risqué pictures on this game site for player pictures and nothing is done to them.  Connie (NaughtyOne) has gone out of her way to help me with my game and has offered tips to not only me but other players as well and just because she has a different lifestyle it is not right that her pictures should be banned from this game. Whomever notified you about Connie should be banned themselves as Connie is a generously kind person and should not be treated the way that she is being treated at the moment. 

I appreciate your understanding in this matter. 

Thank you. 

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 3:20 PM

Partsman-Unless it just happened she didn't get banned. If she did you wouldn't be able to search for her, which you can and she shows up.

She's showing a busy red dot right now.  :-)

• ricky53
    2 Posts
    Tue, Aug 10 2010 11:18 PM

I agree with Partsman.  I have known NaughtyOne for sometime consider her a good friend and very helpful.  I hope that this has nothing to do with her lifestyle.  Who in the hell died and decided someone at WGT is the moral police.  It is not like she just stared posting, shall we say, some naughty photos and it is not like she is the only one. 

Come to think about I am outraged that WGT has not done something with the hundreds maybe thousands of moral degenerates on this site.  I don't know who or what got this started but whether it is one or a dozen I have some advice for you.

GROW UP

• Naughtyone
    873 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 12:13 AM

YankeeJim:

Partsman-Unless it just happened she didn't get banned. If she did you wouldn't be able to search for her, which you can and she shows up.

I'm not  "banned" ---just censored for posting my pics.. They are no worse than some I've seen, but that's not my issue..

I posted a status change..

It read---" Lots going on with mee these days..Please message mee for invites. I'm  99%  *** so guys, here's your sign..I enjoy playing with all levels of players"

Within 12 hours my pics were deleted..I feel my sexuality has been abused, or some ladies are intimidated by my open-ness. I want my pics posted--or jerk the other risque'  pics too.     Connie...aka..Naughtyone

• dingleberry33
    8 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 6:25 PM

Naughtyone:

YankeeJim:

I'm not  "banned" ---just censored for posting my pics.. They are no worse than some I've seen, but that's not my issue..

I posted a status change..

It read---" Lots going on with mee these days..Please message mee for invites. I'm  99%  *** so guys, here's your sign..I enjoy playing with all levels of players"

Within 12 hours my pics were deleted..I feel my sexuality has been abused, or some ladies are intimidated by my open-ness. I want my pics posted--or jerk the other risque'  pics too.     Connie...aka..Naughtyone

All the guys kissing your butt on your wall seem highly intelligent! LOL

I'm pretty sure NaughtyOne is a G.I.R.L as we call it. ;)

ricky53:
     I am outraged that WGT has not done something with the hundreds maybe thousands of moral degenerates on this site.

Really? Because you're likely one of them if you truly come on here to add and play golf with "so-called" females who post sexually provocative pictures.

This is a golf game right? Get a myspace or a eharmony account!

• Mashedniblick
    13 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 7:09 PM

Wow WGT just got more interesting but before I can honestly pass judgement I think I need to see the *cough* evidence. ;o)

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Aug 11 2010 11:41 PM

Here here..lol

• Royboy1946
    1,847 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2012 8:03 AM

never heard such a load of crap in my life. how I got here I'll never know. Delete the feed and get a life.

RSS