Forums

Help › Forums

Here for fun,accused of cheating.

rated by 0 users
Sun, Aug 25 2013 8:52 AM (25 replies)
  • THEWIPERS
    96 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 3:29 PM

Just played a match game with a legend.By hole 5,I am 1 up,hit a couple putts.Then he(Promark1)says"Wow,you are only Master?hmm."I guess mere Masters aren't supposed to beat Legends,is that a rule?I come here for fun,I spend money monthly,here because I love WGT.I have entered about 3 CC tourneys for 5 credits a game.My low round EVER is 65 or 66.My putting is brutally bad,that's why I'm "only"Master.I lose probably at least 4 shots per 18 due to putts.Then,this "legend"gets up 1 after 8,I asked"Do you still think Im trying to cheat you now that you're up 1 going into 9?" He said"Yes."Well,how can one argue with that,eh?I hope all legends aren't that insecure that they accuse people of cheating when they get down ONE HOLE...hahaha ,!!BUT...99% of the people are not like that so I will focus on them.Hopefully,I will meet his opposite in a game soon.Thanks.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 5:30 PM

you said it  99% of Legend are not like that ....Turn the page  not worth  your concern  Friend.

• DynamiteTommy
    172 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 5:31 PM

most of the Legends on wgt are really at amateur level. a lot of them are over-rated. if you're the type of human in real life that is usually good at everything and have a natural skill and have a good mind and focus. you are already Tour Legend material

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 5:51 PM

Confusion reigns in the land of WGT. A good while back, many would be asking how you are asking about cheating without trying to find out first if cheating does exist. Unless of course you have done the research?

I only say this because the game is rife with lowlife who do cheat, and it has brought this game to it knees for many innocent players. It therefore stands to reason that some will be suspicious of others, no matter how good or bad you are at the game. One can only blame WGT for this. Nuff said.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 6:22 PM

Hey TWO, I have never cheated, I am one of those Legends that DT is talking about. God I suck and can prove it any time I play.

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 6:58 PM

I cheat all the time :)

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:13 PM

SwingingRoofer:

I cheat all the time :)

I just wish I could get good at it.

• DRogers5864
    368 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:27 PM

Make that 98% legends.. I played my first AS game today and was paired up with (I'll call him little drummer BOY) and talk about a chit head.... doubt if I play AS for a long while... to bad to, looks like it could be a fun game but its not worth the hassle playing with chit heads like that...

BTW, I blocked his ***

• Mushy01
    2,567 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:32 PM

Add me DR m8 , I give up , only here for the fun m8 :-) and struggled to get a game tonight

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Sat, Aug 17 2013 7:34 PM

most of the Legends on wgt are really at amateur level. a lot of them are over-rated.
    Hmmm, looks like they moved you up a couple of levels in the last week or so after you exposed yourself  whining in that thread(from pro to master)...congrats!  Hows those match play games going?  lol

RSS