Forums

Help › Forums

NFL Help please ...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 10 2013 4:48 PM (64 replies)
  • DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Sep 4 2013 11:49 AM

Thanks for your picks, MBaggese and Stryker!  I'll be "flipping" yours as well for the golf balls.  It will give you 2 chances to win (as long as you do great or totally suck that is).  FWIW, I'm not competing for the sleeve of balls, so there's going to be one guaranteed winner here!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 12:58 AM

I've got one more day before I'm going to have to submit my picks, so I thought I'd chart out what I have so far:

Ducati916                              F   F   F   U   F   U   F   F   F   F   U   U   F      40 points

MBaggese                             F   F   F   F   U   F   F   U   U   F   U   F   F      38 points

Stryker800                              F   F   U  U   F   F   F   F    F   F   F   F   F       38 points

Consensus                            F   F   F   U   F   F   F   F   F   F   U   F   F       39 points

Binary Picks                           F   F    F   F   F   U   U  F   U   F   U  U  U       44 points

Notes:  (1) F = Favorite Picked, U = Underdog Picked; (2) The teams listed go down column 1, then down column 2, concluding with the Monday Night game.  (3)  If more members enter, they will be added to this list and the consensus will change.

Thanks you all for your help!

Kat ♥

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 8:14 AM

MIN OVER DET!!?!!?!  YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!

• SLAMMINJAMES
    511 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 9:31 AM

Ind - 8.5 

NE - 8.5

Sea - 2.5

KC - 2.5

Hou - 2.5

Here you go Kat. I think these are the safest picks if it were me. The rest if you have to pick all the games.

Cin

Atl

SL - 4.5  

Dal - 2.5  

Det

Pit - 6.5

SF - 4.5

Was - 2.5

Hope this helps

James

• rjteeithi
    685 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 9:36 AM

cant believe anyone would come here to ask for NFL Picks.......THEY ARE GOLFERS!!!!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 9:47 AM

Milfshake:

MIN OVER DET!!?!!?!  YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!

That's the line, Milfy.  I think Vegas sets them.  I don't even know the team's names in Minnesota or Detroit or if either of those teams are any good.  I don't follow the NFL but have to play at least one pick ... bosses mandate!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 9:59 AM

rjteeithi:

cant believe anyone would come here to ask for NFL Picks.......THEY ARE GOLFERS!!!!

As a golfer with a -2 handicap from the reds, I can honestly say that GOLFERS are gamblers.  The local club's skins Czar is also a bookie ... and whenever I play, I've got at least one side bet going ... it adds to the excitement and challenge of the game!

If you had read my post, you would know that I'm stuck having to play at least one pick and can totally care less about the NFL or playing the 'line'.  That's why I'm asking for help.  If you don't wish to help, go to the next thread.  It's that simple.  I'm not asking for a kidney donation, just some help from those that might know more than me.

Sorry I offended you!  Hope you all the best!

Kat

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 10:05 AM

For SlamminJames:

Cin @ Chi ... Chi - 2.5                              Sea @ Car ... Sea - 2.5

Oak @ Ind ... Ind - 8.5                               Min @ Det ... Min - 3.5

NE @ Buf ... NE - 8.5                                Ten @ Pit ... Pit - 6.5

Atl @ NO ... NO - 2.5                                 KC @ Jac ... KC - 2.5

AZ @ SL ... SL - 4.5                                   GB @ SF ... SF - 4.5

NYG @ Dal ... Dal - 2.5                             Phi @ Was ... Was - 2.5

Monday Night Tiebreaker:

Hou @ SD ... Hou - 2.5  Tiebreaker total score - both teams: __ 39 __ (that's the current concensus score).

• Mogridder
    480 Posts
    Thu, Sep 5 2013 10:28 AM

here's my picks

Chi +2.5

Ind -8.5

NE-8.5

NO+2.5

StL-4.5

Dal-2.5

Car+2.5

Det+3.5