?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 2 2013 9:26 PM (8 replies)
  • Quijotazo
    648 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 5:23 AM

u having fun ?
    is it workin' 4 u ?
    nothing seems to work anymore around here.  well, not that it actually ever worked anytime before, but it just got "governmental" (worse and worse) ... at least i had fun writing it out ... damn i have to un-addict myself from this game ... it's ruining my free will ... lmao ;)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 6:39 AM

Everything's great here. :-)

• mel1950
    2,887 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 8:13 AM

There are a number of members in my cc who are having major problems.. Play now button missing, can't complete rounds, equipment on profile page missing along with the send message etc from the top of the page, meter all over the place.. I am not talking in-experienced members who don't know about changing browsers, clearing caches etc.. These members are Legends down to pro's who have a vast knowledge of computers and the anomalies of this game..

The game is going downhill fast and any-thing that we do to try and make it better is not working.. WGT do not seem to take any messages sent to them about these problems seriously.. We just get the stock answer, try clearing your caches as we have just had an update, or, Try another browser etc, etc, etc......

Trying to play multi-player games with-in the club is a waste of time.. Loading is sooooo sloooowww...

We have a computer engineer in the club who is trying to trace the problem through the internet and is finding all sorts of anomalies to do with server issues..

To a lot of top players with-in the club it is becoming more than a joke now and they are starting to play less and less..

WGT need to seriously start looking at these problems because it cannot be OUR computers that is the problem when there are so many from one club ALL with different computers and ALL using different browsers.. The problem has to be somewhere else..... WGT !!!!!!

Mel

• margaret73
    28 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 9:36 AM

if its that bad and WGT don't know what they doing why don't go and create your own game  Im sure Mr WGT will be quaking in his boots haha

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 11:02 AM

mel1950:
    The problem has to be somewhere else..... WGT !!!!!!

Careful Mel, thou dost  trod the road to blasphemy, the punishment for which is to be Vemmed into oblivion. The WGT gods are a spiteful bunch who have little tolerance for such heresy.

Doc :(

• RKPayne
    213 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 7:40 PM

mel1950:
    The game is going downhill fast and any-thing that we do to try and make it better is not working.. WGT do not seem to take any messages sent to them about these problems seriously.. We just get the stock answer, try clearing your caches as we have just had an update, or, Try another browser etc, etc, etc......

I've been playing every night (237 continuous in fact), and as of late I don't have any problems with the meter or anything else. Did get disconnected once sometime recently, but only once. All seems to be going fine. Don't know why you guys are having so many problems. I use the Maxthon Cloud browser, and it works great.

Cheers....Fairways and Greens

Bob

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Sep 2 2013 9:26 PM

everything he said, but i use maxthon 3.  my nickle

RKPayne:

mel1950:

I've been playing every night (237 continuous in fact), and as of late I don't have any problems with the meter or anything else. Did get disconnected once sometime recently, but only once. All seems to be going fine. Don't know why you guys are having so many problems. I use the Maxthon Cloud browser, and it works great.

Cheers....Fairways and Greens

Bob

RSS