Help › Forums

Advice needed please

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 10 2013 10:18 AM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DeputyBarneyFife
    3 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 6:33 PM

I am sure this has been asked many times already but searching all these posts takes an immense amount of time. I am still using the starter set and default ball, by choice, as I want to make only one purchase for better equipment. Currently at 73 and playing daily, usual just 3 hole practice as I try to gain levels. I do some ranked rounds, averaging a little over 80, because I figured out that I will need those to eventually join a club.

I have my eye on the clubs that become available at Level 94. That decision is based purely on the swing meter speed and keeping to my one time purchase plan. Am I kidding myself or am I on the right track here? Appreciate any advice the more knowledgeable players here can give me.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 8:51 PM

DeputyBarneyFife:
    I have my eye on the clubs that become available at Level 94

A long way off m8t................if you were serious about the game then you wudda had better clubs and progressed further by now  imo..?

Andy

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:03 PM

DeputyBarneyFife:

I am sure this has been asked many times already but searching all these posts takes an immense amount of time. I am still using the starter set and default ball, by choice, as I want to make only one purchase for better equipment. Currently at 73 and playing daily, usual just 3 hole practice as I try to gain levels. I do some ranked rounds, averaging a little over 80, because I figured out that I will need those to eventually join a club.

I have my eye on the clubs that become available at Level 94. That decision is based purely on the swing meter speed and keeping to my one time purchase plan. Am I kidding myself or am I on the right track here? Appreciate any advice the more knowledgeable players here can give me.

lvl 94 will take u a few years at that rate bro 929,258 xp point so u do the math 

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:08 PM

Level 79  XP 199515 Iron Sets :- TaylorMade Rocketbladez Iron Set.

Level 83  XP 255315 Iron Sets :- Ping G20 Iron Set Full Sets :- Ping G20 Full set.

Level 90  XP 486988    Iron Sets :-  TaylorMade R11 Iron Set

Irons you know about Level 94  XP 929258   and the Max Meter Full Set coming in at L95 XP 1097393 (little penny wise pound foolish perhaps that full set position but what it is).

Basically trudging that far with starter stuff...Your decision but I think you would be in a minority of one.

R11 irons are the best, Bladez 2nd. G20s are good and some said they think the Max 94 set are second now and seen another say hated em................You also need 3 wedges etc

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 9:48 PM

A couple of cheap wedges and some 10 cent balls will improve your game considerably, it'd be more fun too.

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Sun, Sep 8 2013 10:21 PM

When you get to right level get R11 driver,irons, cleveland wedges and max master putter.Great combination.

james

• fairground11
    1,211 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 2:25 AM

just a little tip you only have to play 1 hole to get your cdp not 3.

at the top of this page click on wgt community,then click on golf courses.

pick any course you want then pick any hole you like

click on play hole now job done

• oneeyedjohn
    9,572 Posts
    Mon, Sep 9 2013 5:32 AM

what r u gonna get at level 94 ?

R11s are 90, the SLDR is 91, the top wedges are below 80.

You don't make sense.

• PAGES
RSS