Forums

Help › Forums

WGT TV

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 16 2010 8:39 PM (3 replies)
  • neildiamond11790
    1,115 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 11:59 AM

Spectator mode.  Ever wish to watch one of the legends of the game play a tourney or 2 of them squaring off?  How about just wanting to watch some friends play?

Can WGT make a spectator mode?  I dont know how it would get done, but right now we can have players join games, we can invite friends.  Why not let the players invite people to watch.  The players could mute them in the chat window, and the people could leave at anytime without affecting the players.

Some of you might think it sounds pretty lame, who would watch others play, well I would, and I bet others would also.  It is perfect for the CC's during club championships. 

Can it be done?

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 12:34 PM

neildiamond11790:

Spectator mode.  Ever wish to watch one of the legends of the game play a tourney or 2 of them squaring off?  How about just wanting to watch some friends play?

Can WGT make a spectator mode?  I dont know how it would get done, but right now we can have players join games, we can invite friends.  Why not let the players invite people to watch.  The players could mute them in the chat window, and the people could leave at anytime without affecting the players.

Some of you might think it sounds pretty lame, who would watch others play, well I would, and I bet others would also.  It is perfect for the CC's during club championships. 

Can it be done?

I'd watch people play, what beter way to imporve your game then watch the best in peson? Take it away WGTalex...

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 6:36 PM

neildiamond11790:

This would be a very cool feature. I mentioned this late last year and never heard anything from WGT on it. Where it would be a cool feature, it isn't detrimental with the game I suppose at this point in time, but could be hopefully in the future.  : )

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Mon, Aug 16 2010 8:39 PM

neildiamond11790:
    Some of you might think it sounds pretty lame, who would watch others play, well I would, and I bet others would also.

Not lame at all Neil!  That idea's been around since April of '09, and added to the  Player Suggestion List in Nov. '09.  Maybe someday it will happen and we can enjoy watching the Virtual Ryder Cup competitors go head-to-head.

RSS