Forums

Help › Forums

Credits

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 19 2010 1:32 PM (6 replies)
  • yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 2:07 AM

I suggest the WGT change the purchase amounts to intice larger purchases.

Currently, WGT has it 1 credit per cent.  If you look at it from a financial perspective, it seems makes sense for WGT.  However, if you look at it from a buyers perspective, its a rip. 

I suggest you change credit purchase amounts to the following:

1.00 = 100 credits

5.00 = 600 credits

10.00 = 1250 credits

20.00 = 3000 credits

Why not give back to the people that are REALLY paying you. 

• Yakublue
    125 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 3:42 AM

Sounds like a good deal for both parties and makes perfect business sense. Great suggestion Yoko. I second that motion!

The Yak

• KingOfTheCourse
    419 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:59 AM

yokosaki:

I suggest the WGT change the purchase amounts to intice larger purchases.

Currently, WGT has it 1 credit per cent.  If you look at it from a financial perspective, it seems makes sense for WGT.  However, if you look at it from a buyers perspective, its a rip. 

I suggest you change credit purchase amounts to the following:

1.00 = 100 credits

5.00 = 600 credits

10.00 = 1250 credits

20.00 = 3000 credits

Why not give back to the people that are REALLY paying you. 

My guess is because this is a buisness for them and they want to make money?

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 9:59 AM

I will disagree Yokosaki.. getting credits is fairly easy now without spending any money.. why would they want to give more away.

The offers, in particular the surveys, have made sure that I don't spend a dime of real money for equipment etc...

• yokosaki
    310 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 5:52 PM

Agreed, however, if you "were" to purchase credits would you purchase 100 at 1.00 or 3000 at 20.00 with my purchase scale?  Financially speaking of course.

• Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:06 PM

Would be nice if it was actually possible to do any surveys though. I've tried several times a day since I registered, and not been able to do one. They take my info and either leave me an odd screen with loads of text in many languages or say there is nothing available. Well, if nothing is available don't take my personal info either...!

• gpseymour
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 19 2010 1:32 PM

Actually, the proposal makes more sense from a business perspective for WGT, as well. If I get the same exchange rate, regardless of my purchase, why would I ever buy more than I need that same day?

However, if I get a bonus (better exchange rate) for buying larger amounts, then I'll consider my long-term needs and likley buy more. Of course, once I have all those extras, I'll want to spend them. Then I run out, and need more. Repeat the cycle.

In the end, I get to play with better tools for a better price, and WGT gets to play with more of my money.

And this scenario doesn't even account for the players who will buy large pots of credits, then get bored and quit. They would likely never do that on the current system.

RSS