Forums

Help › Forums

Something to watch (Waggle?) while waiting for others to shoot

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:07 AM (0 replies)
  • ForFoxSake
    28 Posts
    Tue, Aug 17 2010 6:07 AM

It sure would be cool if the opponents on-screen player waggled, scratched his/her a** or did something while they are making the shot decisions...... might help with the impatient players......... IE: "Its been 10 seconds already take that 30 foot sidehill putt!!" Is that idea too much? It might be pretty simple programspeak.....I find this a great game and if people would just figure out the swing meter is hugely affected by CPU spikes and these can be avoided pausing at top of your backswing a few seconds (letting CPU settle down) THEN release mouse button for making shot. IF your CPU is so loaded down with crapware and spyware and running bloated programs your CPU will NEVER settle down enough to make a reliable swing meter. EVER. Get a program to observe CPU cycles 0-100% and you will see. Then you too will think to yourself  whenever you see a post like...."My meter sucks WGT this and WGT that" ........that they are all idiots and need to learn how to problem solve, quietly.

Computers are not "I point at it make it go" easy. And never will be........We need to educate ourselves on how stuff works.

Search box folks.......Computer lesson 1A, should be on the box the computer comes in

I'll have a game with anyone who cares to finish.

RSS