Forums

Help › Forums

Have some fun with WGT Enquirer's Caption Contest!

Wed, Oct 2 2013 11:11 AM (124 replies)
  • opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2013 4:17 PM

TWOMINUSONE:
    Just hope the joke isnt missed

LOL  ,, I am so stupid ,, I kept thinking Icon would pop into the pic . I even did a Flash clean and Debrowsing . 

OPY

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2013 4:43 PM

LMAO, Paul and Opy, glad you folks got it. Hindsight tells me i should of had a white out picture silhouette of Icon sitting beside Chad with the loading circle on him, lol.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2013 4:53 PM

Multi posting is a good thing here ,, You still have time , Get in line  , Post them now .

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2013 9:42 PM

Again Andy ,you got my interest  back ,,,,,,,    fun tread is what is needed ,  glad to participate in the fun ........         hope there will be another  edition of the enquire soon , i was not at my best  on this one .........      but  when i feel better i will be more sharp  :)         Frapp    ty again Andy for the smiles i got .          

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 6:01 AM

photo YancyandMelMeetingwithChad_zps482f0f0d1_zpsd9f3a3c5.jpg.

Okay, I know I'm late, but just couldn't resist.

Doc :)

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 8:29 AM

opyeuclid:

I wish to say Thank You  to Andyson For bringing some fun to the Forums .

Thank You to Chad and all the Good people at WGT for letting us have fun in the Forums .

Also Thank You to WigerToods 2010 & Mr Yancy for offering a prize .

And a Special Thank you to all to all the Good little Boy,s and Girl,s in WGT land

OPY

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 9:24 AM

opyeuclid:

I wish to say Thank You  to Andyson For bringing some fun to the Forums .

Thank You to Chad and all the Good people at WGT for letting us have fun in the Forums .

Also Thank You to WigerToods 2010 & Mr Yancy for offering a prize .

Thank You Opy! And I'll second your statement thanking the folks at WGT for allowing us to have some fun on their account!

There were 22 members who had fun making their contributions.  And I hope there were 100X that number who got a smile or a chuckle reading them!

Its going to take me a few days to put together this Enquirer so "Stay with me now...."

Thanks everyone!!

Andy

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 10:29 AM

No doubt in my military mind Andy, it will be worthy of framing. Well done guys.

Renni

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 11:10 AM

Yup, thanks to everyone for the laughs. Always enjoy doing these for the laugh. Cheers Andy, and the usual shout out to WGT for being great sports.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 3:57 PM

frappefort:
    hope there will be another  edition of the enquire soon

I know something you dont know ,,  NAA  NA  NAAA NA NAAAAAA ,,,,PFFFTTTTTT 

iaaR ( R ) ft 

RSS