Help › Forums

Unplayable Greens

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 29 2013 12:25 PM (18 replies)
  • PAGES
  • willrobin
    2 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 3:06 PM

Enough with the ridiculous pin locations that are un-puttable. Pull 2 ' on the putting meter and ball goes 45'.WTH WGT.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 5:54 PM

willrobin:

Enough with the ridiculous pin locations that are un-puttable. Pull 2 ' on the putting meter and ball goes 45'.WTH WGT.

Could you be a lot more specific? What course? What hole? How far away were you from the hole? Was it down hill and how much? What was the green speed? Did you drag the aimer behond the hole to see if the fall off increased by a large margin? Are you sure what meter you were using on the putter? What were you wearing? Did you slap the caddie just because?

I've found every green to be perfectly puttable so far.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 8:05 PM

Some course management (placing the ball for an uphill putt) may help in severe cases, and if you played the "Crazyness" tournaments, it was a feature, not a bug.

CerinoDevoti:
    What were you wearing?
    Huh? What's the relevance of clothing?

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 8:25 PM

alosso:

Some course management (placing the ball for an uphill putt) may help in severe cases, and if you played the "Crazyness" tournaments, it was a feature, not a bug.

CerinoDevoti:
    What were you wearing?
    Huh? What's the relevance of clothing?

what's the relevance of you?   Do you actually play this game or just troll the forums looking for posts to add your stupid comments....Cerino was making a point that the OP gave almost no details...yet you have to come along again and stick your mouth where it's not wanted.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, Sep 23 2013 9:21 PM

Now that's a stupid stalker's uttering, neglecting the serious first paragraph as well as the fact that I might not know the cited phrase in a foreign language. Cerino will certainly be able to judge it better.

*opens the bin*

Ah, I put you already to where you belong.

*closes lid*

• Ducati916
    1,116 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:15 AM

hyena64:

Ducati916:
    what's the relevance of you?   Do you actually play this game or just troll the forums looking for posts to add your stupid comments

Same question...you do realize you've just defined the word troll in your very comments, right?  Not to mention your blatant & obvious stalktrolling of alosso lately.

oh you busted me...I started a thread...he jumped in with pure crap...and now I've actually been so bold to post on a thread he's on...but didn't start...guess my 500-ish posts vs his 6200-ish posts show me to be a true stalking troll.....isn't it time for you to go offend miffy again?

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 12:59 AM

willrobin:

You're probably just letting off steam but if you'd like advice you really need to lose that hybrid pacifier and invest in another wedge. If you got those approach shots closer then the putting wouldn't be so much of a bother.

I hope you got this far and didn't give up after the childish squabblings above :-)

• mara43
    1,674 Posts
    Tue, Sep 24 2013 2:03 AM

willrobin:
    Enough with the ridiculous pin locations that are un-puttable

a recent comment by Icon in another thread is quite apt here........assuming OP was not referring to St.A & RSG  courses.........

WGTicon:
    if you expect easy pins with flat green and no break on a US Open course, then you will always be disappointed :).- wgticon 

• PAGES
RSS