Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Sun, Sep 29 2013 2:55 AM (5 replies)
  • Slazlobber
    2 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 6:18 PM

Played a few rounds but still fairly new.  Love the site and all the options and opportunities.  I play in real life and am fairly new to the game of golf.  This year I've averaged a game every couple weeks which is pretty regular for me.  I'm a double bogey player at the moment and trying to improve, mostly on my putting.  Can't wait to explore WGT more.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Sep 25 2013 8:28 PM

welcome!

-wgticon

• Talluin
    257 Posts
    Thu, Sep 26 2013 5:51 PM

Welcome to WGT.  a totally addictive experience :)

Tal

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Sat, Sep 28 2013 10:05 PM

And watch out for that crazy Russian with the rusty knife .... :-)

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 2:22 AM

Welcome.

Some free advise, you have another set of clubs - Starters, though while not great are massively better than the easy swings you have at the mo. To the left under FAQ's, lots of useful info, especially on putting and short game, also how to swap your clubs over.

Have fun

Kindle

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Sep 29 2013 2:55 AM

Kindle2010:

Welcome.

Some free advise, you have another set of clubs - Starters, though while not great are massively better than the easy swings you have at the mo. To the left under FAQ's, lots of useful info, especially on putting and short game, also how to swap your clubs over.

Have fun

Kindle

+1 EZ Swing clubs are useless and you will never learn from them. Read and search the forums and read the putting and chipping guides, but most importantly have fun.

RSS