Help › Forums

Shots Are Rigged? Yes? No?

Thu, Nov 7 2013 9:29 PM (79 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 9:49 AM

hyena64:
     Must be a picture book!

Dot to dot or paint by numbers perhaps!!

• domestokes
    7 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 10:42 AM

i think for the ones who use a cheat program or somethin im sure their rigged.. some what i guess. but i am consistant as well, but again if somes ones average is in like the 80's or 90's like iver herd before. i think somethins up lol

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Fri, Oct 4 2013 11:27 AM

Something i have noticed today - likely has been there before, but....

has anyone else noticed on putting (at least on some of Merion's holes) that after you have set for you put allowed for speed, break, uphill, downhill, etc, set you distance, and are just waiting to "ding" the putt....that the speed of the break changes (dots start moving a lot faster)

This might explain a lot of missed putts that you thought you had lined up correctly. 

Or, maybe it is just me and WGT is really after me....lol

• pipeman1370
    109 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:23 AM

Problem is when ever you have a problem, be it the meter slows or the ball rolls 1 " from the cup, it's manipulation. WGT has programmed their Novus1000v VEM to attach to anyone they don't like the moment they sign online. It may not appear until around the 4th or 5th tee, but it is the reason your ball goes to far, to short, to the right or left when there is no break or wind. Your drives are inconsistent and you just have to live with it. Because WGT will never admit they were causing all your problems because they could get sued for manipulating a game for monetary gains. See their VEM is a marketing tool. You don't see those people your playing with that have a R1 Driver and 3 wood and the best irons and balls to play with having the same problems. No, their shots go where they hit them and the distances are right every time. No inconsistence with their shots. I think the best thing to do is simply Boycott this game for a month or 2 and only the people with all the money can play all they want. Maybe then they will see what manipulation is and believe that has to be WGT. One way or the other, if there are to many people playing and the servers can't handle it. Thats still WGT's problem. I've had it with this game and I'm sorry to say it has gotten worse then it was when I first started 2 years ago.

So those of you that make excuses for WGT by saying it is us and we don't know how to play  can stuff it up your ass. Thats where your head is anyway. Have a nice day.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:27 AM

if you are so unhappy pipe why do you continue to bother ??? L94 Master suggests to me that its you that sucks ...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:54 AM

pipeman1370:
    You don't see those people your playing with that have a R1 Driver and 3 wood and the best irons and balls to play with having the same problems. No, their shots go where they hit them and the distances are right every time.

Gee, you don't think that there's a possibility that since they are playing better equipment, that when the hit a ding, the balls goes where they want it to?

But I understand your point...heck, Starter gear should perform as well as the R11's...mercy.

pipeman1370:
    I think the best thing to do is simply Boycott this game for a month or 2

Ya know...I agree with you...all of you folks that WGT is specifically targeting should cease play immediately...just you watch...when you come back WGT will have realized the error in their judgement by paying people to sit and monitor your game and soon realize what a waste of resources it had been.

BTW...how's that lawyer thing coming along?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:03 AM

pipeman1370:

So those of you that make excuses for WGT by saying it is us and we don't know how to play  can stuff it up your ass. Thats where your head is anyway. Have a nice day.

If you're miserable, my day is already nice.

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:19 AM

CerinoDevoti:

pipeman1370:

If you're miserable, my day is already nice.

Har!  CD, that's beautiful.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 10:38 AM

RSS