It's Quite a Nice Island.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Oct 8 2013 7:24 AM (40 replies)
  • Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 4:18 AM

courteneyfish:
    Catch you on a course some time.

Sounds like a grudge match! You up for it Wiger? Can we watch?

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 4:33 AM

courteneyfish:

You wouldn't know how to give a compliment without a barb thrown in. You've accused me of virtually everything in the book in the last few months. No proof of course, just because I've done pretty well since I started on here then I must be cheating. It sounds a bit like petty jealousy to me. Catch you on a course some time.

'Last few months'... behave Ms.Fish. You're referring to an old thread from months ago - but try to make it sound as if it was yesterday. We've actually been getting along fine on here as of late, even agreeing on the odd ocassion.

Btw jealous of what, your self inflated obnoxious ego?

As for a match, you know full well I asked the same thing a long time ago.

Do you play any other course other than BPB front 9?

Steve442:

courteneyfish:
    Catch you on a course some time.

Sounds like a grudge match! You up for it Wiger? Can we watch?

'Can we watch?'

To quote Ms. F; There's a name for men like you! pfft.
    I don't do streaming btw, maybe Ms. F does?
    Green/Waiting.................

• Steve442
    710 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 5:01 AM

WigerToods2010:
    To quote Ms. F; There's a name for men like you! pfft.

I wanted to watch a golf match - I've no idea to what you refer! ;)

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 5:17 AM

Thanks for ruining my thread, AGAIN. Would you harass me if I were a man? No. Does your wife know that you upset girls on here? Don't bother replying, I'm too busy for your stupidity.

• bigdaddie1
    2,694 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 5:35 AM

courteneyfish:

Thanks for ruining my thread, AGAIN. Would you harass me if I were a man? No. Does your wife know that you upset girls on here? Don't bother replying, I'm too busy for your stupidity.

Apparently to busy for the challenge also. You have both offered, now settle it on the course.

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 5:40 AM

courteneyfish:

Busy where, BPB?

I complimented you on reaching TL. Proferred advice re playing more varied courses (Something you've advised others to do on numerous ocassions) to maybe increase your enjoyment of this game.

Harass? lmfao..... you started the $hit yet again by referring to a 5 months (5 months not yesterday) old thread. Stop hiding and come play with Johnny.

Failing that - a simple 'No thanks, I'm chicken' will suffice.

STILL GREEN/WAITING.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 6:13 AM

The manx parliament was the first in the world to allow women to vote.Sorry to post on topic!

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 8:24 AM

Congtats C.......c on the TL Weeklies.  ;-)

Andy

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 9:14 AM

PaulTon:

The manx parliament was the first in the world to allow women to vote.Sorry to post on topic!

It's also the oldest continuous parliament in the world.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Oct 7 2013 9:17 AM

bigdaddie1:

courteneyfish:

Apparently to busy for the challenge also. You have both offered, now settle it on the course.

Who are you again? Surely even Wiger wouldn't want a game against somebody that has only had one round on Champ greens. The game will happen.

RSS