Forums

Help › Forums

More control over match-play opponent selection

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:29 PM (8 replies)
  • Panteleimon
    17 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 4:06 PM

I would like to see more control over who we choose to play with in match-play. In particular, I think we should be able to not only eliminate lower tiers from contention (e.g., amateur+), but also eliminate higher tiers (e.g., pro-). For example, I'd like to set up my match game so that only pro's or amateur's are searched upon for an opponent.

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 4:43 PM

My wish list for more control over match play challenges is to allow freedom in setting up conditions with different tees, wind conditions, and green speeds. 

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:04 PM

Oh come on Jake, next thing y'all want us to play on "your" home course wouldnt happen to be south of the MDL would it?. (just kidding) Still waiting for the "free" golf lesson. opd

• Panteleimon
    17 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 6:29 PM

jakestanfill7:

My wish list for more control over match play challenges is to allow freedom in setting up conditions with different tees, wind conditions, and green speeds. 

Can't you already do that in a practice match?

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:08 PM

I wish I had a heart ...

I wish i had a brain ...

I wish i had some courage ...

And i wish I was back in Kansas ... 

Meters and Cheaters and Qutters ... oh my !!!  Meters and Cheaters and Quitters ... oh my !!!

Oh mighty Wizards of WGT ... can you help us ???

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 7:20 PM

ROFLMAO

• iconian
    599 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 9:19 PM

lvietri:

I wish I had a heart ...

I wish i had a brain ...

I wish i had some courage ...

And i wish I was back in Kansas ... 

Meters and Cheaters and Qutters ... oh my !!!  Meters and Cheaters and Quitters ... oh my !!!

Oh mighty Wizards of WGT ... can you help us ???

BangKok

• werksux
    241 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 9:21 PM

Well, I s**t in one hand and my wish weighed more, so I'll go ahead and add it to the list.  I wish that sandbagger pro's weren't allowed to refuse to play masters & we could hammer them for their credits that they've earned by being too scared to move into master.

• rehill
    431 Posts
    Fri, Aug 20 2010 11:49 PM

I think Tony's checking Icon out...

RSS