Help › Forums

OK Newb questions

rated by 0 users
Sat, Oct 12 2013 11:11 AM (7 replies)
  • Uuston
    1 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 9:55 AM

Couple questions from a new guy.

1. Where do you put in your promo code to get the complimentary driver?

1. I invited a friend and am looking for the new bling that gets you.

I'm going to play for bit before I start spending a bunch of real cash on virtual gear.

Thanks

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 10:44 AM

You'd better ask WGT by clicking on the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page and giving them all your details.

• borntobesting
    9,683 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 1:18 PM

Just inviting a friend doesn't get the the bling as you call it. Your friend must join WGT using the link in the invitation for you to get it. 

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 1:54 PM

Next, you'd find it in your inventory and a notice in the account. Install it to use it.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 4:11 PM

hi

as others have stated, the club should be automatically put in inventory and the other part also applies. your friend must join through the invite link for it to be counted.

-wgticon

• bluzgolf
    1,076 Posts
    Wed, Oct 9 2013 4:54 PM

Perhaps there are different invites according to level.  But my friend invites say, "As a special offer, any friends who join WGT will get an upgraded TaylorMade Burner virtual driver, and you will receive 3 Srixon Z-STAR XV virtual balls for each friend who joins."

• DerekRFC
    26 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2013 3:19 AM

Just played a game and my opponent knew how many balls i had in my bag. How can he find that info

Thanks for help

Derek

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Oct 12 2013 11:11 AM

DerekRFC:
    knew how many balls i had in my bag. How can he find that info

Click on the Name that is up hitting and you can see all the players' equipment and stats. Just change the corresponding tab.

RSS