Help › Forums

Leech

rated by 0 users
Fri, Oct 25 2013 9:44 PM (25 replies)
  • dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 6:08 PM

MBaggese:
    Even though I am sitting on 300,000,000 (plus/minus) credits, i say the same;)

Your the man MB , it's great to see that some players don't have to dip into their pockets or bank for $$$ to play this game . Many players only dream to be able to play WGT  at no cost . You are one gifted and lucky fella , keep on smiling . 

dflop  !

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 7:04 PM

dflop:

MBaggese:
    Even though I am sitting on 300,000,000 (plus/minus) credits, i say the same;)

Your the man MB , it's great to see that some players don't have to dip into their pockets or bank for $$ to play this game . Many players only dream to be able to play WGT  at no cost . You are one gifted and lucky fella , keep on smiling . 

dflop  !

Ya know...I'd kinda forgot about my reply here...now I know why I've been getting all these friends requests!

For the record...I'm not at 300,000,000 credits...more like only 3,000,000 ;)

Yo D...sleeve of starters on their way...man has to share the wealth!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 8:34 PM

Nits, I hate 'em...so cheap they beg for a measly sleeve of balls....absolutely disgusting!!!

Ohh yea Mike...I need a new wardrobe, bag, and assorted balls to test...not to mention I'm close to the R11 irons, could you spot a brother a 1/2 million or so....

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 8:40 PM

Romax:

"It" has never made a purchase. Hmmm.  Beware

"It" does a lot of posting on people's walls though, wonder if they were all asking for gear?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Oct 23 2013 9:23 PM

fatdan:
    Ohh yea Mike...I need a new wardrobe, bag, and assorted balls to test...not to mention I'm close to the R11 irons, could you spot a brother a 1/2 million or so....

Funny thing Dan...WGT will only let me buy balls and Avatars with my accumulated credits...I think it's because they know, but can not prove, I use the cheatSW3000 v2.66, so because of that I am somewhat limited on my gifting abilities...but will send you your choice of "Male 1" or "Female 1" Avatars...let me know what you prefer.

Oh...dflop...sorry, Dan get's 3 sleeves of starters...please D, don't post on my wall for more ...when I circle through of my gifting. I'll get back with you;)

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2013 3:02 AM

pffffft...that's BS man, just like all my other millionaire friends, "cheap"....you just gave the beggar in the kindness thread something like 90 sleeves of starter balls to give away and all I get is 3? Forget it, I'll just watch 500k videos and buy my own sh!t....

LOLI still find it hard to believe someone demands balls to play when invited....

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2013 4:39 PM

MBaggese:
    Yo D...sleeve of starters on their way...man has to share the wealth!

I wasn't looking for a hand out , I look after myself . 

Peace !

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2013 11:05 PM

I don't ask for anything anymore. Cause its like asking a rich person to help out a homeless person, and all they is walk by you and knock you down, and don't care. Most of the time your just told to do surveys, and that takes hours a day to get much. Might as well stop playing the game to get credits now. The only ones that gift are the ones in here that are only friends to special people. You make one wrong word or saying, and you are nothing to them like a mob or a gang. One reason I don't have over 1000 posts for the forum.

Not worth trying to do something for someone to prove you are not able pay your way or have a meal ticket for this game. Saying anything in the forums is like racism. If they don't like what you say, then your treating like trash.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Oct 24 2013 11:16 PM

Attitude is everything my man....

FWIW, I play WGT off of RG's...also, I'm in a good club that we push sleeves around quite often...i/e when one is winning, you see them offer up a sleeve for a sponsored tourney.

Our Owner is a heck of a guy as well...who spends a lot of time doing the video thing, and offers up his "winnings" as prizes for us.

Yeah...we may not be getting rich on credits, but we have some fun playing for them.

You have 5 choices to make credits here at WGT...

Videos

Surveys

Take advantage of offers

Buy them

Win them

So if you don't have money to spend...

Do you have time?

If you don't have time to spend...

Do you have the skill to win them?

Oh...

Dang D...see ya sent me back 50 sleeves of starters...ya dog!!!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Fri, Oct 25 2013 7:02 AM

MBaggese:

Attitude is everything my man....

FWIW, I play WGT off of RG's...also, I'm in a good club that we push sleeves around quite often...i/e when one is winning, you see them offer up a sleeve for a sponsored tourney.

Our Owner is a heck of a guy as well...who spends a lot of time doing the video thing, and offers up his "winnings" as prizes for us.

Yeah...we may not be getting rich on credits, but we have some fun playing for them.

You have 5 choices to make credits here at WGT...

Videos

Surveys

Take advantage of offers

Buy them

Win them

So if you don't have money to spend...

Do you have time?

If you don't have time to spend...

Do you have the skill to win them?

Oh...

Dang D...see ya sent me back 50 sleeves of starters...ya dog!!!

You make a good point. Lacking the skill and frankly the competitive drive to compete for credits I decided to sacrifice some of the time I'd rather be playing to taking surveys and watching those boring videos. I even set myself credit goals per games played to keep motivated to do them. As it turned out, I've not reached in my pocket for a penny from day one and have all the gear I want.

Back to the shameless begging for gear.  It's just so un-necessary. The options and opportunities are there for all of us. Just take them. Self-reliance is it's own reward.

RSS