Help › Forums

Greeting's everyone, I am new and have a question

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 10 2013 3:30 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2013 10:54 AM

At first, it seems to most that the object is to hit the ding on every shot. If I were called upon to advise, it would be contrary to that object. Experiment with the early & late hit, and do so at once. It is used to counteract and contradict the effect of wind, breaking putts, etc. and it removes pressure. And go wild with it to see the effect it has.

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2013 2:47 PM

Welcome aboard the Roller Coaster we call WGT, don't forget to buckle up and have fun 

• JCross3496
    6 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 3:44 PM

Ok made Pro L43, still using starter set with the exception of the L35 ghost putter so, my question is.... Should I start thinking about upgrading my woods, wedges, or irons at this point? Personally I am leaning towards upgrades on my drivers. Thoughts? Suggestions? Advice?

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Nov 9 2013 8:57 PM

Wedges ... three of them if you can. They will help you score better then the Driver.

• lluciano
    536 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2013 3:30 PM

I think if you get to level 59, then there is a world of choice open to you, but the cheap Ping wedges are a must for you, brilliant value, and they work well.

I am slowly replacing them with clevelands but you need above level 80 to do that.

The Cleveland wedge 64º is my bestest and favouritest club in my bag.

Lucky.

• PAGES
RSS