Forums

Help › Forums

crooked game

Mon, Oct 21 2013 1:41 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • bugman7
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 5:40 PM

gt is  crooked game  all wgt want you to do is spend money                                                       

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 6:18 PM

An explanation of your position might help.

I've been a member since June of 2007. I've never had to put out a dime of my own money and I have never played for credits. I don't pay entry fee tournaments or green fees to play games. Videos and surveys bought my clubs and golf balls here.

The game itself is not crooked. The company doesn't treat its customers particularly well but it's not crooked. The game play is not crooked; only many of the players who are using the system in place to cheat others out of credits are crooked.

Yes, they want me to spend because WGT is a business. Spending cash is not necessary, though, if you have the self control to play it like an online golf game instead of an online gambling game.

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 6:40 PM

bugman7:

WGT is a business & last time I checked it is not "crooked" to make money.

• sweetspott
    26,443 Posts
    Sat, Oct 19 2013 7:45 PM

bugman7:

Great first post...

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2013 1:35 AM

bugman7:

Personally I think the Bugmans comments have some validity.

When I was playing a couple of days ago I got to my last ball, not only did I get the usual warning on-screen but I also got a knock on the door at the same time. 2  Burly bouncer type men (wearing WGT caps) confronted me and FORCED me to but another sleeve. I was so shaken up the next three shots went Out of Bounds - then you guessed it another knock at the door. How can a company resort to those measures?

And I won't even mention how many times I have been forced to upgrade equipment - like the time I was forced to buy the limited edition R1 and lose the stunning R11 driver - and of course it was against my will.

Crooked game indeed, in fact you would nearly think WGT was a business.

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2013 9:51 PM

lol

in the last 6 months i've not spent a penny or dime as you call it!

watch videos, complete offers and play in free tournaments!!

bugman7:

• GeraldRisch
    27 Posts
    Sun, Oct 20 2013 10:20 PM

In its truest form-the game is free. Play starters and free balls. WGT doesn't force you to pay for anything. Like I said before many times: "This is a golf simulation created by the Matrix for our enjoyment. We are all pawns for their amusement."

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Oct 21 2013 1:18 AM

bugman7:

this is what happens when there's been a failure of democracy.

• PAGES
RSS