Forums

Help › Forums

Esssy

Fri, Mar 17 2017 9:50 PM (98 replies)
  • alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 2:15 PM

geraldlarousse:
    Yeah..... he's pizzed at you. I would say you made the block list. ( you hacking troll you) 

I made his block list too - possibly as I am a Swans fan!!!!

Still miss his rants tho.

• chuddlymccannon
    298 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 3:53 PM

Alright I am new here so............ who is esssy?  What happened to him/her??

If I go to my discussions, or active threads list you can often find his name but you cannot find his actual post even though if you go to his profile you can see where he commented on something

• TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 4:01 PM

Wow, it has been a long long time since esssy had a say on WGT, reeeeaaallll long. Ive seen folks come back to the forums quicker for some serious chit they posted. Although i wasn't a fan of most of his posts, i do however agree with some of the stuff he said. How long has it been now? 7 months, longer? I remember when Mio was banned, and a big hulla was made about it. It took time to get over it, but he eventually got back on. I WONDER WHAT ESSSY DID TO GET HIMSELF SUCH A LONG BAN FROM THE FORUMS, LOL. WE MISS YOU ESSSY, LET THAT NOT BE FORGOTTEN, AND WE HOPE YOU GET BACK ON REAL SOON. BTW, THIS WHOLE PARAGRAPH IS A TESTAMENT TO ESSSY, AND WITH THE WHOLE PARAGRAPH AND SHOUTING THING, WE STILL LOVE YA..

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 9:31 PM

LMAO TMO - THAT IS FUNNY. I aGREE that ESSSY is MISSED, loud OR NOT LOL.

We did not always agree hence why he obviously blocked me, but he did also have valid points, so I would personally like to see him back.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:19 PM

For Esssy :)

Ps. Go Swannies!!

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 10:26 PM

alanti:
    I made his block list too - possibly as I am a Swans fan!!!!

Me too....lol

Esssy still replies to posts...  but has a Wgt ban.  That's why we can't see em.

I say Lift the Ban...     Rants or not...   his posts was good value in a strange way....lol

-Roger

• bluey403
    1,533 Posts
    Fri, Feb 14 2014 11:22 PM

yeah good ole esssy is allrite

he may think outside the square,but to be honest i reckon hes totally harmless and was always only to happy to help with a few tips on how to play this game, not only for me, but countless others.

being a bombers freak is his only flaw, i do miss ya matey.

RSS