Forums

Help › Forums

STOP CALLING YR OPPONENT CHEATER WHEN U LOST IT

Sun, Mar 30 2014 6:37 AM (59 replies)
  • boressie
    45 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 5:11 PM

courteneyfish wrote the following post at 10-26-2013 9:56 AM:

But some Tour Masters stubbornly refuse to be Legends. It's usually the Legends that are the honest ones.

TM refusing to turn legend, thats not cheating but sandbagging.  

I would like to stay TM.lol

I met some TM playing like legends. MASTERS(something) was one of them. LOL 

The guy beat too many legends; before turning legend,  another TM called RY(and the double final letter of alphabet) was known as a good sandbagger. 

I think its the WGT's problem. It has to level up them.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 5:14 PM

ZioMio:

PeterHopper:

Question 1   -  Is that you in your profile picture?

It's not hard to find pictures like his, just look here ...

http://sexy-fashion-blog.blogspot.ca/2011/04/amateur-girls-look-so-sexy.html

I don't look at sites like that.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 5:15 PM

Disclaimer.

What I should have said is:

I don't look at sites like that when the wife is in the house.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 7:15 PM

PeterHopper:

I don't look at sites like that.

Neither do I ... just searched the picture and that is where it lead.

• burchell123
    362 Posts
    Sun, Oct 27 2013 7:26 PM

Everyone loses here.i certainly have mine,i don't cry about it.part of getting better in any sport is learning to lose or mess shots up,so you learn where to put it right next time.Iv'e been accused of cheating many times if i get an all bird round in skins or mp,i don't complain when i play like a wolly and hit pars and my opponent birds everything,barring the cheats eveyone has good and bad rounds.TIGER WOODS and the top guys lose plenty,they don't blame the others they lost too,it's usually there own fault not playing good enough

ROCKY

• boressie
    45 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:14 AM

burchell123 wrote the following post at 10-27-2013 7:26 PM:

TIGER WOODS and the top guys lose plenty,they don't blame the others they lost too,it's usually there own fault not playing good enough.

This is not a real golf, but a virtual game. So u cant see what yr opponent is doing when u r playing him, even if i still believe that it's hard to cheat and to distort WGT's servers.

• buddriver
    33 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2013 2:34 PM

i to have been called cheater/ sandbager cause im a lev 93 tm why im not a leg is cause i dont play ranked rounds much i like skins and matchplay  the name calling only starts if i start beeting a leg.   most of the friends ive made r legs. so thats who i invite thier cool with it but to the others i say legs do have a decline button dont they ?  ive lost way more then ive won thats a fact im avage at best and most honest legs always tell me stay a tm as long as i can   the way i see it a legs skill level should even things up  i try to pick fair courses like 3 pars and beth so if u dont think things are fare then just click decline instead of crying if u lose thnk you for ur time

• krskfr
    458 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:07 PM

ya, ive been called cheater many times too. Many whiners on here buddriver  :)

• AlexBorgesjr
    1,305 Posts
    Mon, Oct 28 2013 3:44 PM

Well I will be honest with anyone who cares to listen, the WGT doesnt have a problem with a pro hitting the ball with a 275 yd driver, They Dont care if your a level 94 and your still a Am, So if your upset about losing to a pro because the shorter tee boxes and the excellent gear, your worried about the wrong things, first and always play your game, play to the best of your ability if you lose and shot your best game, what do you care, When I shoot 5 under I dont give a rip if the other guys shoots 9 under I feel good. I play to have fun, if I shoot my best game and lose , I dont feel like a loser. If the wgt doesnt have a problem with it, and I am a legend who plays pros with new R1 and they hit the snot out of ball.  Why should I have a problem with it. 

RSS