Forums

Help › Forums

Texas Scramble/Team

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:33 PM (4 replies)
  • PandaPaul
    3 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 8:26 AM

I recently played by luck, a game set up with 2 from US and 2 from UK. It was the most entertaining, competative match I have every had the pleasure to play. Could we have more team modes.

Texas scramble. A most entertaining, friendly, competative fomat. For those newcomers. Two player team, playing two balls. Use the best ball on each shot. Just see how many birdies you can get.

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:30 PM

I'm not familiar w/the above mention format with this game. Been a member for a few months, haven't really checked everything out that wgt has to offer as far as different types of game play. Would be interested to get involved w/scramble, best ball games etc. Appreciate anyone's help on how-to. thanks David

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 3:57 PM

david...those features arent yet avialable here but you can play two man best ball matches just in stroke and keep track yourself.....the ladders site has a set up like this...search ladders and read about guilds.....

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 4:33 PM

Thanks TD for explanation, thought I was not privy to such formats. lol I think I'll stay w/this site for awhile and struggle through the eccentrics of this game. invite me for a match sometime, no quitting though.

• TDHarvey
    433 Posts
    Wed, Aug 25 2010 6:33 PM

david the games are played on this site....ladders is basically just a chat room to find matches and meet people to play wgt.

RSS