Help › Forums

Country Club Forums

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 3 2010 3:35 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 12:12 PM

We use our forum pages a lot to post things ... some of them are on-going.   Is there any way to do something similar to what I've seen in the regular Forum's .. where 2 or 3 messages stay on top all the time and the others start "below the line" ?    Any shot at incorporating that into the CC Forums ???

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 4:07 PM

Commonly called "Tack" or "Sticky" the thread.

• SWAMPFOX88
    56 Posts
    Fri, Aug 27 2010 8:18 PM

I was wondering  i have invited about 4 or 5 people to join my country club , but it says that there invite is pending ,  and i can't send a second one !!!!!!!  and the people tell me they never got one ???????

Plus :: is there a way like a chat window to be added to the home page so we can set games up quicker ??????

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:36 PM

Hey Fox,

If you could send me a private message, from my profile page, with as much detail as you can on the problems you're having I'll get that info to the Bug Hunters.  Helpful info includes: 

• Name of the club
    • Dates you sent invites
    • People you sent invites to
    • Any error messages you received.

Thanks very much!  I'll also pass along your suggestion for expanding the chat capabilities.

-Sky

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 6:14 PM

Ummmm  Hey Sky .. tks for answering Fox's question ...

Just curious ... would you be able to pass along my suggestion too ???

Just wondering

1,644 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:08 PM

Hey Lou,

If you were to edit (or have the CC owner) edit the tread, there is an option to make it "sticky" for certain amounts of time (including infinite).

So the option is already there.

Lee

*edit*  seems only the thread originator can make it sticky.... and possibly only the club owner??  I know I can only sticky a thread that I've started... can anyone confirm if this option is available to non-owners?

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 4:20 AM

That's cool Lee, I don't need to do it .. thanks ... I'll ask Bollie to give it a shot .  

Can you give an indication of what buttons to push ???   I just went into edit on this thread and couldn't find it.

Thanks Bud,

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 4:47 AM

lvietri:
    Can you give an indication of what buttons to push ???  

For someone such as yourself Lou I say pushing this button is your best bet... Any other would make things too complicated for ya :)

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:38 AM

Lou you can push my buttons anytime and I love your suggestions. Real nice wgtsky..fox hijacks it and you dont even acknowledge livitri's. Forum mod..hmm  we hear you

thanks Lee for nice answer to post

f gazz

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 8:46 AM

^ that was easy!

• PAGES
RSS