Forums

Help › Forums

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 28 2013 9:45 AM (8 replies)
  • duffer0007
    14 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 8:45 AM

How can I send a message to another player?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Nov 13 2013 11:15 AM

duffer0007:

How can I send a message to another player?

hi

you send a private message, you have to be friends, otherwise you can find them via wgt community ---> wgt players, then enter their name. Once you find it, click on it and it'll load their profile. There you can post on their wall.

-wgticon

• themartialsart
    169 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 4:43 PM

I'm friends with people, and I can't seem to send them a new message nor can I even respond to an existing message.  Would this be a tech issue?

• RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 6:15 PM

Hi,

If you are using chrome then most of the time it wont let you message friends or reply to your friends, you have to go onto their profile and click on their message button

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 10:39 PM

A couple of updates ago something went wrong with the message system and very often when you reply to someone they don't get your message.  Apparently one way round it is to not open the message in order to reply but use the little arrow beside the message in your mailbox, the quick reply, next to the delete X.

What really bugs me with the message system is how often you want to send to several people but it refuses to believe some of the players are on your friends list.  Surely that can't be too complicated to sort out can it?

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Dec 27 2013 10:51 PM

MainzMan:
    Apparently one way round it is to not open the message in order to reply but use the little arrow beside the message in your mailbox, the quick reply, next to the delete X.

MainzMan:
    What really bugs me with the message system is how often you want to send to several people but it refuses to believe some of the players are on your friends list.  Surely that can't be too complicated to sort out can it?

Come come any one would think we are in some kind of social media age. Are you seriously wanting to put Speckled Jim out of business:

Seriously though I agree with what you said.  I would add that some of the smaller browsers below what one normally think of seem to not be affected this still ongoing issue.  Hopefully it's top of the "housekeeping" list along with other things such as a notebook that opens properly (as one would expect one to) and and...  

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 4:17 AM

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 7:13 AM

Doc :)

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2013 9:45 AM

RSS