Forums

Help › Forums

HOW DO I GET MY CREDITS?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:37 PM (32 replies)
  • Pangaea
    242 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 12:56 PM

One thing I find frustrating is that when I look at real golf, for example the shots on the historic shots course (tried it the other day), they blow it skyhigh and it lands almost dead on the green, even from "miles" away. But when I hit my long irons the ball will roll and roll, even with max backspin. Then there is the CTTH tournament at Pebble (iirc) where every green seems to be shaped like a ball. If you don't hit it absolutely perfect, it will roll off.

I'm getting better, but it can be terribly frustrating at times.

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 6:59 AM
    this happened to me on friday. what good does it do to email support if this is the response i get? very disappointing WGT... > I completed a trial offer for SafetyWeb, but am having problems. When I signed up for the service, I failed to notice the default action was $100/year [as opposed to the $10/month option I wanted]. When i attempted to correct this, I was unable to as the "Account" link on my user account page in SafetyWeb doesn't work. When I attempted to do it again selecting the $10/month option, the Web page said "e-mail in use"... 2 e-mails and 2 phone calls to the service have gone unanswered. This is a service to monitor my daughter's e-mail, which is xxxxxxxxx@yahoo.com. These people have already pre-authorized my card. I am concerned that they will charge my card $100, which will really foul up my account. In addition, I have not received my 5000 WGT credits. Please help! Here is the info from my bank account Web page: > 08/26/2010 02:29 PM POS Pre-Authorization SAFETYWEB 888-723-3805 NE ($1.00) $0.00 ($1.00) $34.75 and the response was... Dear Darrin, Thank you for using TrialPay and for taking the time to email us. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. Unfortunately we are unable to assist you with your concern, please contact the SafetyWeb support team directly at 888-SAFE805 or support@safetyweb.com for assistance. If you need additional assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Regards, Kelly TrialPay Customer Support
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 7:28 AM

coz- e-mail WGT direct, you'll get a faster resolution.  members@worldgolftour.com

• ncviz
    527 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:24 AM

Beware of the Direct TV offer.

Signed up, have a confirmation, whole 9 yards. Well heard back from Trial Pay support, nah can't give you credits, based on who knows what. I followed the correct links, just straight bs in my view.

I was signing up for Direct TV anyhow, so not too big of a deal, just thought I would get a few credits for something I was going to do anyway. But I have to say if I were doing something like this based on the offer alone, I would be pretty ticked off. So buyer beware I guess.

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 8:30 AM

Thanks Jim, I have e-mailed them - I will update with the result - I appreciate your help. So far with credit offers, Netflix was perfect [i am still a member], as well as PushPlay [although I had to call them to cancel due to their poor Web site design], the 2 credit reporting offers said "invalid credit card", the one 75 credit survey I completed credited me, and hopefully my latest problem with SafetyWeb will be solved.

• gvarone
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 30 2010 9:32 PM

cozmozogg, my name is Geoffrey and I am one of the founders of SafetyWeb.  I'm sorry to hear about your experience.  We have been working with TrialPay and they are totally above board.  The problem is that once we tell them the transaction is "ok" then they release the funds.  Regardless, I want to make sure that you are not feeling cheated and get a fair resolution.  Please email me directly at: geoffrey at safetyweb dot com and I will make sure that this gets resolved.  Again, sorry for the hassle and we will take care of it for you.  Kind regards, Geoffrey

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 11:46 AM

The co-founder of SafetyWeb, Mr. Arone himself, e-mailed me this morning. I replied with my specific problem, and soon after received an e-mail from Ms. Gallant, the senior director of customer support, walking me through the steps. my account has been sorted out and I am confident that I will receive my credits as promised. as it turns out, there was confusion on my part [I call it user error 104, or UE104], but thanks to Mr. Arone and Ms. Gallant, it was quickly solved. I am very impressed with their support and hope I will be as impressed with their service. I am just happy to know that Mr. Arone is a Brown alumnus, and not from YaleJ Thanks guys!

Thank you WGT member services, please mark case # 00009598 as resolved, customer happyJ

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 12:23 PM

Wow. That's some serious service. WGT got a new member just so he could take care of business. :-)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 12:37 PM

Very impressive... and well done, gvarone.

That's how you take care of customers.

(Now, quick, someone get this guy into a CC!!!)   =D

• cozmozogg
    167 Posts
    Tue, Aug 31 2010 12:50 PM

wait a second - he is great at customer service, but do we really want him to start playing?

August 25, 2010
    Brown University’s men’s golf team posted the second highest team GPA in the nation and was recognized by the Golf Coaches Association of America with the prestigious President’s Special recognition as one of the Top 10 academic teams in the nation.

just kidding:)

RSS