Forums

Help › Forums

HOW DO I GET MY CREDITS?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:37 PM (32 replies)
  • AaronGasaway
    4 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 9:44 AM

I SIGNED UP IN SURVEYS BU I HAVENT GOT ANY CREDITS YET?

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:24 PM

Hi Aaron,

Receiving your credits from surveys and offers sometimes take a little time, but if you think that there is a problem, you can contact the 3rd party provider for support by clicking the Contact Support link on the offers page here: http://wgt.com/user/offers.aspx

This will allow you to file a support request with the provider of these offers.

-Sky

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:48 PM

AaronGasaway:

I SIGNED UP IN SURVEYS BU I HAVENT GOT ANY CREDITS YET?

Just because you sign up for surveys doesn't mean you automatically get credits. You have to complete surveys to get credits and it is not always easy. 

• TheJW
    5 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 1:58 PM

Funny thing about the surveys I have noticed after many attempts:

They have you take a survey that is very product specific; then after gathering all that useful data claim you don't qualify for any surveys. My favorite was the "qualifying" survey about car tires. Quite a long one (20 minutes or so) just to learn I didn't qualify for the credits.

Seems a little fishy to me. I have thus given up on the survey offers.

• overthetop2
    192 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:24 PM

And you don't get rewarded if all your answers are in caps lock :P...

• allengriffis
    72 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 4:37 PM

ok well i did both the long and short surveys and completed them both and still have yet to see any credits from this. took a little time but got through it.as once you qualify you have to qualify yet another time and then take the survey.which of course i did.

but as i said i have yet to recieve any credits for that time.and it does say that you would be credited instantly.

and they give you like  alittle confirmation of completion after the surveys are over.and if i had a brain i would of saved mine but i just assumed it would be there.(FIRST MISTAKE).but i was able to get this form there site  after i completed

Thank you for participating in our research.

so i did send a email to support here and just read that ther is another addy for support for this these kind of matters in the reply to the orignal post.

so kind of not sure what to do at thsi point.

ao any extra advice or if osmeone can lead me in the right direction i would be more than happy to contact who ever it is i need ot contact

and the surveys were that of ampiro

• mrshazam
    126 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 5:32 PM

Why is the game so predictable? Why are so many holes,,,have a 50 yard difference in clubs,,,what I mean,,,if I play the stronger club,,,w/bottom spin,,,it still goes so far beyond the hole,,,can't get to stop,,,play the shorter iron,,,you can't get the roll,,,and its all the time,,,I don't see this in regular golf,,,why so visible here?

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 7:01 PM

Aaron, here's a quick link to WGTsky's helpful URL. Like Sting said, you have to complete offers to receive credits in your WGT account. You'll know if you've completed an offer.

The credit offers work or WGT wouldn't have them put in place for the members. Keep trying to qualify and complete the offer to it's completion.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Sat, Aug 28 2010 7:14 PM

Shazam, you have to pay attention to the wind on every shot. Judging distance is the key to figuring out this game. That's what brings the realism into the game. It takes practice.

Even the top players have a struggle with a round or two. This is where a lot of players go wrong and get frustrated. Not everyone can start-out good at this game. It takes time and practice to get competitive.

You have the clubs to get competitive with. Practice and keep playing match-play like your doing. Don't get discouraged. This game plays like real life golf, keep in mind though, it's a online BETA game.

• allengriffis
    72 Posts
    Sun, Aug 29 2010 7:14 AM

hmm where is my post

RSS