Forums

Help › Forums

HOW DO I GET MY CREDITS?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Aug 31 2011 1:37 PM (32 replies)
  • SRBass
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 2:37 PM

I didn't receive credit for a online purchase and I contacted the 3rd party vendor(Trialpay), the sponsor and WGT and they all said the same thing....there was nothing they could do. I sent all 3 proof of purchase for my online buy and still it made no difference. It is going on 2 weeks now but as I have read from the statements in the forums here, it is just money in there pocket and I along with lots of other gullable members who actually trust that these are legitimate negotiations have learned that not all of these offers are genuine.

• SRBass
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 2:15 PM
    HOORAY...I GOT MY CREDITS...THANK YOU
    I just want to thank everyone for their help in resolving my issue. I really appreciate it and I now have renewed hope in this site which I love dearly and am almost addicted to. It is a very clean sport and game which all the families can join in and I really like the way you meet people from all over the world and talk to them and make friends with them. I just want to say that you now have my total support and will be spreading the word on Facebook and other internet sites.
  • totalyards
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jan 29 2011 7:17 AM

I used the Pro Flowers offer to send flowers for a funeral of a freind. Frankly, they were a bit more expensive than if I would have gone to a local florist however, I thought that I could get the $12.50 in credits offered through WGT. AFTER, I ordered and paid with a credit card and finalized the order, Pro Flowers turned the order over to Flowersexpress to make the delivery. They explained that they are not affiliated with WGT nor honor any of Pro Flowers coupons or arrangements. Not a good way to to business and will stop me from using credit offers or links through WGT. Also, and this may be my fault, I cannot find a CONTACT US anything on the WGT web site. Is this the only way to contact anyone or service at WGT?

Totalyards

• goldeagle1p3
    307 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 9:37 AM

It's called the flight or loft of the ball in the air. It will go higher or lower tirdectory

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 12:30 PM

WHy pay for anything thing to get free credits when you can do free surveys and recieve credits keep the money in the bank. do free credits

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 1:01 PM

Weird...

• BramptonHorsthSw
    420 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 1:46 PM

the sign sas  py cretits for evrey 10$ spend i get 250 cretis so 2x10=20 Dollar  so sopose to get2500 cretites i got only 2000 for my 20$! mei cretits sopose to be 3171 total i got 2671. where ist my rest 500 you oh me ?????

• BramptonHorsthSw
    420 Posts
    Tue, Aug 30 2011 4:35 PM

hi thank you for giving me my 500cretites you where short in my account, Thank you for fare truth fast service,yours truly Player BramptonHorsthSw. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• williamricker
    3,222 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 7:32 AM

i signed up for the eAuto one never no credits sent in a request to third party support and never got a reply :)

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, Aug 31 2011 8:41 AM

BramptonHorsthSw:

the sign sas  py cretits for evrey 10$ spend i get 250 cretis so 2x10=20 Dollar  so sopose to get2500 cretites i got only 2000 for my 20$! mei cretits sopose to be 3171 total i got 2671. where ist my rest 500 you oh me ?????

Oh, my eyes!!

RSS