Forums

Help › Forums

Introducing myself

rated by 0 users
Sat, Nov 23 2013 4:00 PM (3 replies)
  • nightowl377
    1 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 4:29 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Jim Kirk. I am a truck driver who doesn't have any time for real time golf. I enjoy playing online golf. Not very good at it but am improving. Started out with Tiger Woods Masters 12. They shut down the server. So here I am with another couple of my buddies. Is anyone else having trouble with their games timing out when you still have 70+  seconds on your shot clock? Or your game being timed out and you get either a pealty stroke or be disqualified due to these times out? I sure hope that we can get these little issues resolved. I really enjoy playing at WGT but this makes it very frustrating and I am about to start looking for another site. Good luck everyone and may your drives be straight and long.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Nov 18 2013 6:12 PM

Hi Jim

welcome.  the time out you are referring to has to do with gimme's. Hopefully, we'll have it fixed soon. Until then, if you don't use gimme's, you shouldn't time out.

-wgticon

• Raelenerose
    2,966 Posts
    Tue, Nov 19 2013 2:37 AM

Very nice of you to inform every1 thanks for the heads up.

Raels.

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2013 4:00 PM

WGTicon:

Hi Jim

welcome.  the time out you are referring to has to do with gimme's. Hopefully, we'll have it fixed soon. Until then, if you don't use gimme's, you shouldn't time out.

-wgticon

I didn't have enough in me to not respond to this sarcastically.

Gonna give you all a translattion as to what icon means by that statement.

Don't ever use gimmes, ever again, ever, did i say EVER!

There are a boatload of things that should have or supposedly have been fixed on this game but to all of our dismay, never have, so it is a bug and it will exist, possibly forever, just don't use gimmes and use a different browser and clear your cache and buy a new computer, etc etc etc

Seems these programmer guys and gals at WGT can only break stuff not fix it.

Oh and not a dig at icon, he does a great job and so does shoe, but their hands are tied.

Oh and feel free to turn up the deviation on me cuz its off the charts right now anyhow.. Been a long times since i felt need to complain but this is the time forgiveness and precision.  FOR ME, are non existenet

So don't hold your breath

RSS