Forums

Help › Forums

Just want to say hello !

rated by 0 users
Fri, Nov 22 2013 2:21 PM (6 replies)
  • tigerpike
    7 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 11:53 AM

Only played golf for three months but I'm determined to take it as seriously as my fishing!!   At his point its a way to survive a long New England winter.  I hope to improve my scores at selected golf courses.  I don't have the slightest idea when I should be good enough to bother with tourney play.  My immediate goal is to figure out how to overcome the magnets that draw balls into bunkers!!

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Nov 21 2013 12:15 PM

tigerpike:

Only played golf for three months but I'm determined to take it as seriously as my fishing!!   At his point its a way to survive a long New England winter.  I hope to improve my scores at selected golf courses.  I don't have the slightest idea when I should be good enough to bother with tourney play.  My immediate goal is to figure out how to overcome the magnets that draw balls into bunkers!!

welcome!

and practice makes things perfect :)

-wgticon

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 9:15 AM

Lol use this and for sure that it will never hit the bunker

• tigerpike
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 9:49 AM

Thanks!  Back to my original question.  It seems that I can hit a 100 yard shot high over a bunker located at 80 yards and the ball always drops into the bunker??  Now find myself playing ultra safe and far away from bunkers!!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 12:48 PM

Ok

Another suggestion is to judge the wind speed & direction may want to implement full backspin on the ball pending the hole location . Or you could drop 1 club instead the club being used for that reason it will overshoot the hole like you stated earlier .

• tigerpike
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 1:26 PM

??? I'm still not sure??    Today my ball was attracted into the bunker BUT!  on replay its showe that the ball had landed on the green.  This is a fun game to play but I'm not sure how accurate the simulation will be??   I'm just happy that my WGT play is better than my real on the ground play!!

• HWei
    534 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2013 2:21 PM

It's just like all of has to judge as to how all of us take it for what it is IMHO. Besides its' all for fun. Take for what it is .

RSS