Help › Forums

Happy with WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 10 2013 7:02 AM (25 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 10:00 PM

SweetiePie:

To me, the game is treasure. It allows anyone to advance as far as they are able. WGT is singular in excellence with no other example available.

+1  

• tramilleo
    1,889 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 8:03 AM

I have a love/hate relationship with wgt. I have played  for 653 days so either i am happy or insane. But it could be both. Thank you wgt for the people i have met in 4 years here, may not have been possible without you so thanks :)

Weylon

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 10:52 AM

Time for a group hug i think :)

• fancygirl4u
    91 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 11:41 AM

Good 3 people are happy with WGT. Let me tell me about what has happened to me in the last two days of trying to play WGT golf.  Drives have sometimes gone way long with a head wind of 14 in my face or fallen way to short with a 10 mph tail wind hitting the actual distance to the flag with a Cleveland wedge. It has been hard to judge how hard to hit the ball because it appears there is a VEM altering my shots. 

Two weeks ago I played the Best of the 5 Par Holes front 9 twice. Finishing at -6 each round and having an Eagle each round. I was so excited that everything went as I thought it should, that I came here and thanked WGT for making my day so much fun. That was two weeks ago. Ever since it has been so unreal golf that it seems there are major glitches in the programming or WGT is purposely altering shots to get rid of me. My game has been kicked off so many times for commercials i care nothing about. I've seen them 50 times and after 3 times being kicked off they have the stupidness to try and tell me I quit 3 times and that is why i got disqualified. I've never heard so much crap in my life. Who do they think they are?  My friends have spent a lot of  money to give me clubs and balls when WGT take s the balls so fast. I think I deserve a little  more respect then that.

It's obvious WGT doesn't care about anything but MONEY and thats why their game is going down the hill. If i were a Beta tester for this virtual game, I would make it known what the VEM is destroying. The game was a challenge before and maybe the tournaments needed to be catagorized to player levels ie: Master, Tour Master Hack,Amateur etc to make it an even tournament . But put in a Module that can be programmed to change the normal reaction to the same response. And then assigned to the players they want it to happen to the minute they come on line. very clever WGT. Let your evilness rule good judgement. A dictator once tried that and probably rest in Hell now. So if thats what yo want, keep doing what you have been since you added the Novus 1000v VEM to you VSM and wait and see your 30 million players start to fall out of your bad judgement. Have a nice day.

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 11:57 AM

Lime blossom tea anybody?

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, Nov 27 2013 12:14 PM

Yep, great game this despite some minor faults.

• tigerpike
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2013 3:58 PM

I agree with SweetiePie!   For the coming winter I've found a golfing treasure.!!   Most of my complaints are about my personal WGT game not the site which is great!

• tigerpike
    7 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2013 4:01 PM

riskplayer:

A fabulous game indeed. I've played over 1100 consecutive days, so I guess you could say I'm happy with WGT. 

Wow! 1100 days will make me miss next years club golf season.  I'll have to think about that??

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Fri, Nov 29 2013 8:03 PM

Ya don't play real golf at nite do ya??

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sat, Nov 30 2013 5:40 AM

fancygirl4u:
    It's obvious WGT doesn't care about anything but MONEY and thats why their game is going down the hill. If i were a Beta tester for this virtual game, I would make it known what the VEM is destroying. The game was a challenge before and maybe the tournaments needed to be catagorized to player levels ie: Master, Tour Master Hack,Amateur etc to make it an even tournament . But put in a Module that can be programmed to change the normal reaction to the same response. And then assigned to the players they want it to happen to the minute they come on line. very clever WGT. Let your evilness rule good judgement. A dictator once tried that and probably rest in Hell now. So if thats what yo want, keep doing what you have been since you added the Novus 1000v VEM to you VSM and wait and see your 30 million players start to fall out of your bad judgement. Have a nice day.

Call a nurse, she's delirious again.

Faults and all, this is the best game I have ever played.

RSS