Forums

Help › Forums

Happy with WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Dec 10 2013 7:02 AM (25 replies)
  • tigerpike
    7 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2013 3:49 PM

Hi Again!   Just want to let  others know that(as  new golfer)  I'm having a great winter enjoying what I think are great graphics and realism!   It's a terrific way to play golf until next Spring and I am learning lots of technical talk to impress everyone at the Club next Spring. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Nov 24 2013 9:33 PM

This Golf Game is the best   ,glad you also like it ........      have a good winter golfing on WGT.        

• pdxdriver
    2,628 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 1:22 AM

It's nice to see somebody posting a positive thought about this site for a change.Enjoy the game m8 and have lots of fun along the way with some of the fruit loops on here :)

• alosso
    21,059 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 5:33 AM

Don't miss to read this thread for happy players!

• raycin1019
    377 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 6:53 AM

I agree that I like the site...tho I am only a level 7, 66.5, and have been here only 89 days. I do agree that there are some problems with the site, but name me a site that doesn't have some quirks.  I laugh at those who say the site is only here to make money...OF course that I why it is here...it is not a charity site...maybe when I get better or have been here longer I will get the negative feelings that others have, but until then, I am going to enjoy it. If I do get like some others on here, I will quit the game and not just constantly b**ch about it. 

• SamanthaWho
    3,403 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 6:57 AM

Everyone has complaints, be it VEM, the *circle of precision*, lots of CC issues not being addressed, and my personal favorite.....how far will my R11 8 iron will go on this shot...

But the realism in this game is unmatched. I am amazed at a shot hitting a tiny ridge and getting a push down the faiway....the details put into every shot....BRILLIANT!!!!

And most important, the friends i have made here. Thanks WGT.

• bkearnes
    788 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 7:15 AM

yes...a positive comment finally....this is a game and nothing is perfect. I jut enjoy playing golf on here and meeting new people.

• JasonNumber100
    2,908 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 9:38 AM

Nice to hear some positive talk for a change. Keep that attitude, tiger.

Samantha don't mention VEM, he probably doesn't know what it is. When things don't go so well just play through it. You will come through the other side, but please don't start blaming the game. It's like real golf, you'll have days where everything goes right and at other times you won't be able to hole anything. We've all been there.

It's more than just a game, it's a simulation. Enjoy the ups and downs. Happy golfing.

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Mon, Nov 25 2013 10:21 AM

To me, the game is treasure. It allows anyone to advance as far as they are able. WGT is singular in excellence with no other example available.

• riskplayer
    253 Posts
    Tue, Nov 26 2013 8:32 PM

A fabulous game indeed. I've played over 1100 consecutive days, so I guess you could say I'm happy with WGT. 

RSS