Help › Forums

I thought I was good at Maths...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 21 2014 5:04 PM (80 replies)
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 12:33 PM

courteneyfish:

What was the title of the message I sent you this morning Miff?  It was Stay Safe    :-)

LOL. That falls into the impetuous category, C.  :-D

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 12:37 PM

Scratch, scratch, scratch...... what's  that  smell..... LOL...Heal fast Miffy.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 1:37 PM

The girl needs a weapon, parachute, stripes on her sleeve, and a 101st airborne patch.  

Broke mine same 2 bones left leg 1961.  Only thing good about it was I was in Hawaii on maneuvers. Spent 3 weeks in Hospital, then 6 weeks in a cast.  Went to Ft Derussy beach everyday to get my vitamin D.  Had the best Bar in Wikiki Beach!

Do what you will, But be more aware of what the consquences may be.  Our Nickle...

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 2:03 PM

See?!!! This is why I started that other thread thingy. You are all so awesome.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Fri, Dec 6 2013 2:44 PM

opyeuclid:
    The fun part is when the dogs start sniffing at the cast like its a pc of bad meat grab hold of it and drag you across the yard , dig a hole and try to bury it .

lmao !!!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 1:09 PM

opyeuclid:

And your leg will be a hairy , Thinner than the other one , AND it starts to Smell funny in about two weeks and really nasty in 4 weeks . 

The fun part is when the dogs start sniffing at the cast like its a pc of bad meat grab hold of it and drag you across the yard , dig a hole and try to bury it .

Opy that is soooo gross! Hahahaha!

I didn't realise my leg would get all hairy!

Ewww!

It won't really smell will it? And I don't have any dogs, just a cat, called Hobbes.

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Sat, Dec 7 2013 1:30 PM

I didn't read anyone mentioning the "reverse farmer tan" effect from wearing a cast in the summer.

Something else to look forward to, Miffy!  And, yeah, it does start to smell after a while.  Dogs will love you during your last few weeks in the cast.

Me ... I was told "6 weeks" ... I think it's a doctor's prank because he took mine off in 6 weeks just to put another one on for a few more!  

Hope you the best, Miffy!

Kat ♥

Edit:  Missed your post on page 2 ... yeah, that does really happen and it will be lighter than it was before they put the cast on.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 6:18 AM

Ok I can hardly stop laughing.

A free sleeve of balls to the first person who can tell me EXACTLY what happened to me this morning!

Hahahaha!

A clue: I am no longer a dork.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 6:29 AM

You had to put a large trash bag over your cast to shower so it would not get wet 

OR 

your dad put some screws in the window to lock it from opening that goes out to the roof so you cant climb out there no more .

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 6:52 AM

opyeuclid:

You had to put a large trash bag over your cast to shower so it would not get wet 

OR 

your dad put some screws in the window to lock it from opening that goes out to the roof so you cant climb out there no more .

Hahaha! yes to the first one! I nearly fell on my guava!

That's not what HAPPENED to me though!

RSS