Help › Forums

I thought I was good at Maths...

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jan 21 2014 5:04 PM (80 replies)
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 9:23 AM

opyeuclid:

I dont need any ,, I am just having fun poking fun at you cause I know that I can outrun you .

And its fun to watch you run  cause you can only turn left and then get dizzy 

Neener neenere Neener .

Hahaha! That's so nasty!

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 3:04 PM

sweetmiffy:

I'm not sporting the same amount of plaster I woke up with.

Ok, final clue!!!!

You got a new cast already?

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 8:32 AM

Nobody got it.

Oh well, I spose I'm not that good at clues!

I broke my left forearm. I fell getting out of the shower.

So now I'm super dork.

It's very hard to get in and out of a shower with a black plastic bag wrapped around your leg!

Now I have to have another bag around my left arm. except I'm not allowed to shower any more. I have to bath. Now THAT is going to be fun! NOT!

Dad says I have to sit on the sofa or at my desk for the next two months!

You can all start laughing now.

Hahahaha!

• DaddysKat
    3,554 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 9:00 AM

Musta' been the ulna!  

I broke my radius a few years ago, right around the beginning of summer.  I sported that cast for 8 weeks (they said six, but that's just a tease).  When the cast came off, I had this white forearm ... didn't go real well with the summer tan!

We're going to have to change your name to Ms. Glass ... might want to sport this somewhere ...

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 9:56 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I broke my left forearm.

Miffy you're in need of a protective bubble lol.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:14 AM

sweetmiffy:
    I broke my left forearm.

I think your dad should put the computer on the froor  ,, That way you dont have that far to fall .

Now PLEASE do not come back here and tell us you fell off the toilet  !!!!!!!!!

OPY

PS   ,, we will not laugh at you .  But some of us will be sending PM,s to each others so you dont hear us laughing at you .

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:27 AM

opyeuclid:

sweetmiffy:
    I broke my left forearm.

I think your dad should put the computer on the froor  ,, That way you dont have that far to fall .

Now PLEASE do not come back here and tell us you fell off the toilet  !!!!!!!!!

OPY

PS   ,, we will not laugh at you .  But some of us will be sending PM,s to each others so you dont hear us laughing at you .

Hahaha!

I can't break anything if I fall off my chair! or the toilet!!!

So you ARE laughing at me! 45 Hail Mary's!!!!

hahaha!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:30 AM

DaddysKat:

Musta' been the ulna!  

I broke my radius a few years ago, right around the beginning of summer.  I sported that cast for 8 weeks (they said six, but that's just a tease).  When the cast came off, I had this white forearm ... didn't go real well with the summer tan!

We're going to have to change your name to Ms. Glass ... might want to sport this somewhere ...

Hahaha! No ways! I'm tough! Ok I'm clumsy sort of but I'm tough not fragile!

I spoke to dad and he said I broke both bones in my forearm. I thought it was just the one but I wasn't really taking notes while the doctor SET MY FRACTURE!

Great Kat so now I'm going to have a hairy pale left leg and a pale left arm.

Oh and according to Opy they're both going to stink!

I am soooo glad I don't have a bf!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:31 AM

ZioMio:

sweetmiffy:
    I broke my left forearm.

Miffy you're in need of a protective bubble lol.

No I'm not! hahaha!

It was a perfectly natural accident! I am tough!

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Wed, Dec 11 2013 10:34 AM

I   Ho  pe         Y ou               GE    t     be  tte  r            Soo n        Mis   sSw   eet .

I     po  st  ed          Th  I s     In         Brok   en             Eng  lish            

SOm  e                Th in  g         Yo u        Mi  gh  t                UnD er    Sta   nd .

OP      Y    

RSS