Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Masters shut out of unlimited-play tournaments?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2010 4:01 AM (21 replies)
  • zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:20 AM

Bumped up to Tour Master but now I'm told I'm ineligible for most of the main tournaments. What gives?

• gshaver
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:39 AM

I was wondering the same thing. Surely, there will be tournaments in the near future that we can play in? 

• seniorbruno
    790 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:42 AM

Same here. Only tournament I'm eligible for is closed with a full field. Guess I'll take my ball and go home.

• zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:45 AM

And it's the return of the killer greens! "Tournament" quality at Oakmont!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:51 AM

This has to be an oversight or something. The unlimited weekly is open for play but that's all. Tournaments I could play in yesterday are no longer open to me. What is up with that??

Plus that tourney shows Hack level with slow greens but the greens are definitely not slow.

• Dee73
    3 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 6:09 AM

I have also been bumped up to Tour Pro and can no longer join any stroke play tournaments at all.

Seems a little strange and a good way for my interest levels in WGT to fall.

• okiegolfer
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 9:58 AM

Hey, YJ.  Have you gotten any answers yet?

• ryan4spurs
    828 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:07 AM

I am much the same and rather confused about why certain tourneys aren't available for me to enter.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 10:26 AM

No, Okie but if the past is any indication there will be a secret update in the middle of the night to fix stuff. It's almost as if WGT is making us do what they should be doing before they release an update. Either that or one of the scribes left out a page.

• okiegolfer
    19 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:25 AM

Just saw in another post that WGT is setting up weekly tournaments for the new Tour Pro/Master tiers.  All good things come to those who trust the system and wait ... right?

RSS