Forums

Help › Forums

Tour Masters shut out of unlimited-play tournaments?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 6 2010 4:01 AM (21 replies)
  • zagraniczniak
    1,984 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 11:29 AM

Right!

• WGTSky
    223 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 1:28 PM

Now that the new Tier system is in place we can start adding tournaments for these tiers (Tour Pro, Tour Master, Legend).  So you can expect new tournaments soon, please stand by!

• cbuttlar
    17 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 4:36 PM

test

• hoochlah
    81 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 5:57 PM

just curious about the september 18-hole open - if its open shouldnt anyone be able to play it? im a tour master and not eligible to play?

• Tigerwids
    238 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:29 AM

Don`t  think wgt thought this one out, take a look at what  Seekerb wrote in the fourm. We can`t even buy clus now.  Why fix something when it is not broken what excuse are we going to get hit with now  ????????????

• mmchelli
    200 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 4:39 PM

Same here, Not eligable to play Sept CTTH

• RHawkman
    21 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 7:45 PM

I hope this is only a temporary bug.  As others have mentioned, an 'open' tournament should be open for all levels.  Or how do I resign my level and go pack to what I was?  I left for some time because of the bugs but recently returned and things were looking quite good.  Even thought it might be safe to actually buy some clubs.  Oh well, this is how they lost my money before.  I'll give it a couple of days and if not then sayonara.  Or just play in my club without spending money.  Either way, I think they need to lock the game in at some point.  Over two years of beta?  I think that if they deliver, they will see more income.

• mouarg
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 9:37 PM

I'm a Tour Pro and i can't play any of the weekly tourneys nor can i play in the Sep 18 hole Open Tourney

So do I need to be a Master now to play those free tourneys?

This is bull!

• slor
    902 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 1:04 AM

Fingers crossed for the September multi-round open! (That's the one I'm really interested in as it really separates the men from the boys...)

WGTSky:

Now that the new Tier system is in place we can start adding tournaments for these tiers (Tour Pro, Tour Master, Legend).  So you can expect new tournaments soon, please stand by!

• MNtiger73
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 3 2010 10:04 AM

Sept CTTH or the weekly CTTH. I figure they'll have the weekly CTTH up in time for next week, but I really hope I don't have to wait for October to play the month-long events...

RSS