4,680 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 10:02 AM

konradpgh

konradpgh:
    that is really wrong

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 12:16 PM

Cmon people they are avatars....flirting with a cartoon just dont seem right. Besides the real ladies on here dont need the harrasment. I should rounds with some fantastic women players and not once did i feel the need to hit on an avatar....Get a life or get the Playboy Channel

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 12:35 PM

I may get booted for this but, Bubba is hot in his shorts and a lot of the girls on here think Opy is getting hotter everyday. That's the extent of my sexual harassment. 

• DDRoss1
    1,809 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 2:46 PM

renniw52:

I may get booted for this but, Bubba is hot in his shorts and a lot of the girls on here think Opy is getting hotter everyday. That's the extent of my sexual harassment. 

Too Funny Ren

• justacowboy
    1,338 Posts
    Mon, Dec 23 2013 4:51 PM

I could be wrong ..but really im not .... so I  say 75% of the women on here are guys that like to pretend  they have a period once a month

• dlemay
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 12:16 PM

Most people on WGT are men.  Not saying there are not any women...just saying that of all the pic's of "women" golfers on here, 99% look as though they could be models, playboy bunnies, etc...not speding days and nights on WGT playing a golf game. 

• ithurtswnipee
    891 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:10 PM

I would say 9% of players are real women.

Could you tell me the difference between a SEXUAL & a SEXIST comment? I forget.

justacowboy:

40 yrs ago women didn't play much ..so keep it that way ...all you women go clean the house before you think of playing golf ......lmao just kiddin

Which is which, or are they the same?

justacowboy:

all jokes aside ......women are great just like kids are ........but remember DONT speak intil spoken to

And what happened to "lmao just kddin" like the first one? Freudia Slip in motion.

Give a person enough rope & I gaurantee a hanging on the Sunday Hanging Tree.

LOL. Don't shoot the messenger. You started the thread.

Pee

• Saint006
    83 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:26 PM

DDRoss1:

Cmon people they are avatars....flirting with a cartoon just dont seem right. Besides the real ladies on here dont need the harrasment. I should rounds with some fantastic women players and not once did i feel the need to hit on an avatar....Get a life or get the Playboy Channel

The Playboy channel LOLOLOLOL I think they are still playing movies shot back in the 80's... last time I came across that channel the women were sporting the madonna hairdo and a muff like the fescue on these courses. I think I spotted Waldo in one

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:44 PM

justacowboy:

I could be wrong ..but really im not .... so I  say 75% of the women on here are guys that like to pretend  they have a period once a month

How many men are real men? :-)

• geraldlarousse
    1,986 Posts
    Tue, Dec 24 2013 9:51 PM

RSS