Forums

Help › Forums

Golf Ball Suggestion for WGT

rated by 0 users
Thu, Dec 12 2013 10:43 PM (3 replies)
  • Shank012
    1 Posts
    Tue, Dec 10 2013 8:59 PM

I would like to see WGT add a new feature if at all possible.  We have all ran out of golf balls during a round and get stuck with the standard cue ball for the remainder of the round.  I probably have 4 or 5 other balls that dont have much life left that I would prefer to use before the standard ball is used.  Wouldnt it be nice if WGT would put your other purchased, partially used balls in when you run out of your current ball during a round instead of the standard ball?? Hopefully someone from WGT will see this and can comment.  Thanks!

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 7:13 AM

Been commented on a million times. See search ---->

• wisdom22
    52 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 8:45 AM

It would be difficult for wgt to implement quite simply because they would not be able to manipulate your shots as easy if you were able to keep changing balls in a game. Before anyone says, you can change a ball in a game 1) before you tee off as ball is out of play.     2) if your ball is damaged and unplayable

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Thu, Dec 12 2013 10:43 PM

Shank012:
    We have all ran out of golf balls during a round

l've never run out of a ball during a round, your given the option to purchase new balls at the start, if you decline, well thats up to you.

RSS