Forums

Help › Forums

On the 3rd 12th Day of Christmas....

Tue, Dec 2 2014 2:04 PM (51 replies)
  • petercooper1958
    705 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 12:14 PM

Just waking up to day three here in Aussie land and what a great round of gift giving. Great work Deviations. I sent some anti water goop to Santas workshop so hopefully all those balls will be water shy.

Peter

Aussie Club Captain

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 1:11 PM

DANNYSAN:

....my bag is eager to receive new equipment :)

Danny-

Your bag received a beautiful new putter on Day 1. Why don't you let another player have a chance to receive a new gift.

MC

• lvietri
    3,326 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 2:06 PM

PS.   For all of you who were wondering.    Icon was on our "Naughty" list.

he's very very naughty, very very naughty ... (breathing heavy) ... :)

Merry Christmas everyone :)

• gparoro
    22 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 2:18 PM

VEM9000 didn't make the list????  Wow, surprised!  :-)

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 2:54 PM

andyson:
    Do I still have to wash and wax Sam's car and mow Lou's lawn next year?

Andy,

I'll trade you mowing Lou's lawn for taking BM's dog for his twice daily poop? I'm just not a big fan of the whole picking up the poop with my hand covered in a plastic bag thing. I tend to do a little throw-up thing every time I have to pick that *** up.

Cutting lawns would be such a relief.

MC

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 5:40 PM

A seriously nice gesture from the Deviations, I had replied to Hass last night, got a bit choked up..saw this message before leaving this morning and got all teary-eyed again!

Thanks so much Dev's, truly appreciated!

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 6:48 PM

• Dougie4042
    4,410 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:10 PM

Minkywinkster just sent me some sleeves of Nikes.  Very kind of him.  He and I have been friends for several months now, and I can't think of another person who is nicer than Hass! You guys want to know how I ran into this kind chap from across the pond?  From time to time, as a bit of a joke, I set up a blitz challenge, Best of Water Shots.  After switching out to unlimiteds, I will purposely set the wind to heavy and make the greens very fast. Then, I watch the other players hit 'em into the water!  Just my way of having a bit of fun.  So anyways, with the invite setting to "anyone", along comes Minky! Needless to say, he didn't hit any into the drink.  I don't do it much anymore because my dreams of watching Legends and TL's hit Nikes into the water never really materialized.  Haha.  Much thanks to The Deviations for their kindness over the holidays!  It won't be forgotten!  

~Cheers~

• ozysouthpaw
    2,955 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 1:06 AM

Well done to all at the Deviations CC :-)

• leoloin
    3 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 3:35 AM

I been nice a new driver would be great. one time I like to have a drive over 300 yds.

RSS