Forums

Help › Forums

On the 3rd 12th Day of Christmas....

Tue, Dec 2 2014 2:04 PM (51 replies)
  • STICKY63
    375 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:31 AM

Very nice Deviations. Keep up the good work.

• DANNYSAN
    45 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:35 AM

good work and Happy Holidays! ;)

• Mohawk1
    366 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:50 AM

Yeah , these guys are total class acts and represent there CC  and WGT in spades . Hats off to all and thanks for paying it forward guys, very kind gesture from all involved  ,  Merry Christmas  

ps   Honorable mention to our friend  and Head Santa caddie , your an inspiration here MC ....cheers and best to you also pal .......

• iTotmike
    35 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 7:55 AM

Knowing how hard it is to earn and/or buys credits, I am overwhelmed by generosity shown by the various Clubs and individuals that have gone out of their way to donate.  Not only that, but the effort to create this exciting, generous mode of seasonal gift giving. 

Even if I don't win anything, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making this whole environment so incredible.  The game itself is so very real, but what really makes me smile (EVERY DAY!) is the wonderful people I get to "meet" on the course.

Merry Christmas to all, THANK YOU to the benefactors, and hope to see you on course...

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:00 AM

First of all, I consider it a real honor to be on the Deviations' "Nice List" with such good people. Thank you Devs it feels good to be appreciated.  You've made my day!

Secondly, thank you Adalanar for gifting me the Callaways.  Very generous of you personally and I do prefer the Callys vs Nikes.  Much appreciated.

And finally, props to the whole Deviations CC for joining in on The 12 Days of Christmas.  First Class guys!

Andy

P.S. one last thing.  Do I still have to wash and wax Sam's car and mow Lou's lawn next year?

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:08 AM

Well done Dev's, very deserving members. A great show of generosity and you all are highly regarded in the community. Actions speak louder than words and you all made your voices heard. Best of all to each and everyone of you.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:08 AM

andyson:
    P.S. one last thing.  Do I still have to wash and wax Sam's car and mow Lou's lawn next year?

lmao ...

• deedles77
    2,077 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:32 AM

well done Deviations CC

• Pat43
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 8:43 AM

Thanks guys, wonderful

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Sun, Dec 15 2013 9:13 AM

Well done Deviations CC....  good choice ,i know most of your choices and i must say thanks  for picking them   WGT would not be the same without them .... Francois (Frapp)

RSS