Forums

Help › Forums

Belated Birthday

Sat, Dec 21 2013 12:06 AM (60 replies)
  • alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:35 AM

opyeuclid:
    I love my Friends ,  Im busy working My CC,s day for the 12 Days , And you all have a party for me in a nother thread  .
    Now that you have arrived: Come in, get a drink from your bar...

Congratulations!

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:12 AM

Happy belated birthday m'friend ! Great job steppin' up for the Ambassadors.

Doc :)

• VEM9000
    169 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:18 AM

Happy birthday Opyeuclid, I've brought you a gift, the certificate below is good for one (1) VEM free round, redeemable at some point over the next six months.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:33 AM

Way to step up and hit it out of the park VEM. Does the fine print on the certificate say round will more than likely occur when you are not playing? Issuer accepts no responsibility for game out come. You must have played at the wrong time during this 6 month period. LOL. Redeemable at WGT pro shop only, monetary value: .0000000000001.

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:44 AM

Thank You ALL  .. How nice was that ,  I finish my day of the 12 days give away , head over here to the party , The place is dark and every one has gone home , The place is a mess and I get to clean it up .  And thank you for the balls ,, I will not need any for some time as I now have 157 balls .

Thank you  ,,  My Friends are the Best 

OPY

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:49 AM

Happy Birthday bud ...

your a good man Opy ...

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:54 AM

VEM9000:

Happy birthday Opyeuclid, I've brought you a gift, the certificate below is good for one (1) VEM free round, redeemable at some point over the next six months.

Good for one (1) VEM free round.

Signed: VEM9000

Hahaha! Thank you VEM9000!

{hugg}

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 8:17 AM

opyeuclid:

Thank You ALL  .. How nice was that ,  I finish my day of the 12 days give away , head over here to the party , The place is dark and every one has gone home , The place is a mess and I get to clean it up .  And thank you for the balls ,, I will not need any for some time as I now have 157 balls .

Thank you  ,,  My Friends are the Best 

OPY

ummm sorry about the mess Opy. It was mostly andyson's fault. He wanted to play pin the tail on the elf and chose alcaucin to be the elf.

Thank you daddyskat for protecting me from that. I'm sure that alanti and alosso will be fine when they wake up.

Oh and Yancy...please don't drink the paraffin again. I know it was loads of fun watching you bum-burp fireballs but you set Opy's tree on fire. And then you puked all over his sofa.

Filmslayer, maybe you should try and replace the Christmas decorations. And perhaps you can explain to Opy why his trash compaction isn't working any more.

Drmoose, doing number 1's into Opy's home made lemonade was VERY bad. You need to tell him what you did. Like NOW!

And Paulton...I'm not even going to SPEAK about how you destroyed Opy's loo.

MBaggese, can you please give back my skirt? I really like it. Thank you!

Opy, it wasn't me that drank all your alcohol. I only had a few coolers. Perhaps VEM9000 and renniw52 could answer that question...they do seem to be best friends now.

• filmslayer
    2,340 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 9:17 AM

lmao !!! great post Miffy ...

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 10:05 AM

That weren't why the lemonade tasted funny, I swear Opy ! I did maybe kinda accidentally drop a few meds in there though. A word of caution, I wouldn't leave that "VEM Free" coupon layin' around, I know it's not cool to covet thy neighbors' stuff 'n all, but, there are some I knows would kill to get their hands on one of them. Just sayin'.

Doc :)

RSS