Forums

Help › Forums

Jim's 14,000th

Tue, Dec 17 2013 1:42 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, Dec 16 2013 11:03 PM

Congratulations to JIM for this milestone!

Usually it isnt relevant in such a public forum however, Jim is usually posting informative posts with good content. This cannot be unnoticed.

Jim rarely has anything bad to say about anyone and even in a time distant past when I had my sword out swinging randomly, JIM was one of my victims and even then although I pushed and pushed him he was always a model of decorum and sensibility.

I have seen Jim be a source of development for many a new player at WGT, Including myself and an anchor of good knowledge in a most reliable fashion. Reliable answers without taint or judgement, helping when it is asked and offering fact when it is needed.

I take my hat of to the guy who has seen thousands of golfers & dozens of Admins come and go at WGT and still has the tenacity to continually be a 'good bloke' through countless experiences,  all this time.

Well done Jim, hang in there and continue to be the well oiled hinge of the WGT Community.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 12:21 AM

SHRUDE:
    I have seen Jim be a source of development for many a new player at WGT, Including myself and an anchor of good knowledge

Yup, got me through many a sticky patch in the T Pro / Master tiers, always had advice on clubs to buy and getting out of that damn sand which felt impossible at the time..:-)

Not to mention the punch shot which he enlightened me about and which forms now 90% + of my approaches between 43 and 27 yrds.

SHRUDE:

Congratulations to JIM for this milestone!

Usually it isnt relevant in such a public forum however, Jim is usually posting informative posts with good content. This cannot be unnoticed.

^^^

Andy

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 4:55 AM

Well played Jim:)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:14 AM

Wow. Thanks for the nod, guys. LOL. I feel like that guy on the sidelines holding the clipboard for the #1 QB-not good enough to compete at the top but ready to help somebody else get there.  ;-)

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:36 AM

Well done YJ.

Game soon Bud.

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 5:38 AM

Hat's off Jim, here's to 14000 more.

Doc :)

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:40 AM

Jim,

and

For all you do for the community. BTW, how are your pugs doing?

• WigerToods2010
    8,446 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 6:59 AM

Always the source of reliability is our KYJ  - smooth as ;)

Nice touch to highlight the milestone, Shrude.

Well done, Jim!

Johnny.

*check yer bag, man

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Dec 17 2013 7:21 AM

srellim234:
    BTW, how are your pugs doing?

OMG. How could you not fall in love with that face? LOL 

The fawn's beginning to resemble a rugby ball and the black one thinks her poop doesn't stink. Heh, the new kitten is setting things right. What a circus!

After the requisite sniff they all decided to get along.  :-)

• PAGES
RSS