Forums

Help › Forums

On the 7th 12th Day of Christmas *Filled*

Mon, Jan 13 2014 4:58 AM (89 replies)
  • borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:12 PM

Good gift Trout Slayers. I won't say it's a great gift. I prefer the old TM  Z Satin TP wedges. I still have and use my Z Satin 64 degree. It is my 4th wedge when I play with 4 wedges and I use it in my CTTH set-up. 

Why are there always 2 or 3 players who just won't follow the rules? I mean it was a simple request from MrCaddie. If you receive a gift don't ask for more. But a few like Tripping keep asking everyday.  I'm glad that the leader of each CC has noticed them and not gifted them anything else.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:22 PM

Great gift Trout Slayers .   Thanks for being a part of this wonderfull tradition to come ......                    Fells so good to see all the Santa having has much fun giving ..... has those receiving  .                  :)       Frapp    PS:  i am also glad there are many members spoting the gready litle members that want a gift at every occasions ,i think we are dealing with young kids here ..... not mature yet . We will not let them spoil are fun ,and lets be vigilent .....  lolllll      

• cornwalis
    8 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:39 PM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all from the members of Trout Slayers CC !!!

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:48 PM

--bump--

• Elknoxious
    1,123 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:49 PM

Check your CC member roster and see if any lower level members would benefit from this wedge and send em on over. We still have several to give away!

Merry Christmas!

• samthree
    19 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:53 PM

Merry Christmas, Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season.

Sam    Trout Slayers CC

• briklin
    56 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 12:54 PM

Hi my name is Briklin and i am wondering if i b a nice boy is there a posibility to have one of this wedges, i am at lvl 69. and i like to send y all a lovely holydays. mery christmas and a happy new year to all of the givers and the rest of the golfers on this game.

• patriciawilliams
    3,273 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 1:20 PM

Elknoxious:

Level 39 Wedge 

Here is a video I did which I use this club exclusively. Hopefully it will give you a good idea how to use it straight out of the wrapping paper. :) 

Wow Eric, what an awesome and I mean awesome presentation!!  I have to agree with you on the wedges, it's one of the most important part for me in this game, getting as close as you can to the pin, especially since putting is so hard to do, a definite need in your bag. Lucky folks who gets these, 

Merry X-Mas…Trout Slayers CC  Santas:-) Your generosity rocks!

• strawbridgemicha
    1,170 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 1:45 PM

Hi,I have a L79 t/p in my club  who is till using starter wedges and would love to have a good one,hope santa has one left in his sack, many thnks for this great idea.Micha

• DaNkBeaVis
    30 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 1:51 PM

strawbridgemicha:

Hi,I have a L79 t/p in my club  who is till using starter wedges and would love to have a good one,hope santa has one left in his sack, many thnks for this great idea.Micha

What's their name bud?

RSS