Forums

Help › Forums

On the 7th 12th Day of Christmas *Filled*

Mon, Jan 13 2014 4:58 AM (89 replies)
  • esty26
    425 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 2:06 PM

Elknoxious:
    Check your CC member roster and see if any lower level members would benefit from this wedge and send em on over.

United States SAPAN is still using starters, a new wedge with a proper bow would look sweet under his tree.

Esty

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 2:06 PM

acedog07:
    o well i guess i have just been to bad

YOU got a pair of wedges on day 4 ,  What did you do SELL them so you could ask for more

OPY

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 2:54 PM

To Elk and everyone at The Trout Slayers Country Club-

Wow, as PW stated earlier, what a great opening post. Thank you all so much for playing Santa this year.

Sorry for my MIA status, but I took a spill on some black ice yesterday morning and let's just say that the combo of my lack of sleep over the last couple of weeks coupled with these really fun pain meds make me just a wee bit tired.

Thanks toall the other Santas out there keeping an eye on things for me.

MC

• crisis1290
    32 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:15 PM

Lower level player looking for help Santa. Thank you

• acedog07
    16 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:21 PM

i know i was just haveing a bit of fun i was not after the wedge :>))

• longdicker
    7 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:45 PM

60 degree wedge sounds gr8. As in the real world,credits R difficult 2 aquire then save.I guess I am not good 4 marketing subject,cant  get in 2 get credits. If I do ,they R spent on golf  balls. If while in xmas spirit SANTA checks his list and L.D.some how is on it. I would make the attempt 2 B good all of 2014. If not , I will still try. I hope this post  reaches trout helpers ,and all is well .thank you ,have a good xmas & new year.Iwill come back on 8th day ,and grovel some more.

• juanymiguelito
    3 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 3:53 PM

Dear golfmates:

Here, in Spain, Santa don't come (usually). It´s a pity, my fireplace this year wil be empty again. (Specially because I haven't got a fireplace: Sevilla isn't a cold place).

But...

... I'm thinking in a solution: We have the "Reyes Magos", the Magic Kings. And maybe...

Anyway here is my letter to their Majestys:

Last summer I started to play golf: both, here in WGT and in real life. I'm retired, 65 years old, and I'm sure you have heard about the crisis. So, I had to decide to spent my budget in virtual clubs or steel and graphite clubs. Can you imagine a so hard dilemma?

As a result, although I play here every day (level 59) my  Avg score is only 89.85...

I promise to be a good boy next year and keep playing every day.

Hopefully,

juanymiguelito

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:45 PM

opyeuclid:

acedog07:
    o well i guess i have just been to bad

YOU got a pair of wedges on day 4 ,  What did you do SELL them so you could ask for more

OPY

if that's true acedog that's frigging sad I hope u get coal in your stocking my short peckerd friend

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 4:58 PM

Let's keep it positive peeps well done Elk and the Trout Slayers for your generosity . . . peace and goodwill to all men/women :)

• BlueTurtle
    4 Posts
    Thu, Dec 19 2013 5:13 PM

If there are any still available, I'd like one. My favorite club in real life is my lob wedge; they're great to have around, for sure.

RSS