:O

• opyeuclid
    6,709 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 8:50 AM

,.i..

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 9:52 AM

Hyena, stating that your questions are rhetorical in nature presupposes you require no answers as you already have all the answers you need. As an avid forum reader I have watched this unfold from the beginning, with all it's attendant drama, muckraking, name calling, mudslinging, et al. ad nauseum. As far as I know, the only parts of the whole tawdry affair I may have missed were those deleted before I saw them either by the poster, or by the mods. It is this by which I have formed my opinion of what has transpired here. I have no "mob behind me with torches". I respectfully asked of all parties that they let this be, and move on, as I can see nothing of any benefit to anyone coming from dragging this out in this thread , or any other. My attempt at interjecting some humor into this woefully sad situation merely reflects my opinion that you should all lighten up.

Doc :)

• duffer19
    3,670 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 9:57 AM

yo Doc - you said what I didn't bother to try to.  Thus my Monkees reference in the midst of the storm that I really didn't know much about.

that's us I guess eh?  peacekeepers with humor (or at least what I think is humor)

blessings all - no fences to choose a side to be on just hands reaching from both sides for a hearty shake and howdy doo.

Merry Chirstmas gang

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:31 AM

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 11:50 AM

Let's all tuck this thread in, put it to bed and have a peaceful fun night. We will all (hopefully) be busy with family and friends for the next few days. I would love nothing better than to have a few fun AS rounds with friends tonight. Momma is finishing her shopping and I have some quiet time without a million questions to share with my favorite people. 

RSS