Help › Forums

On the 9th, 12th Day of Christmas!

Mon, Dec 30 2013 6:37 PM (92 replies)
  • aichapman
    1,406 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:33 PM

Congratulations iTotmike

Hi from Downunder

My name is Alan and I'm your Santa. Have sent you a message regards your choice of Prize from the Aussie Aussie Aussie Santa's.

Thanks for your participation and well done mate.

1000 credits in Pro Shop or a 9 Hole coaching Clinic plus a suggested Club upgrade that we can put in your bag. The choice is yours.

On the coaching side of things it's easy. Watch what I do and then do the exact opposite. :)

Hope to hear from you soon, regards Al

• mrcaddie
    2,429 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:35 PM

a123688:
    Went away for a couple months on vacation

a123688:
    Yeah, I would like to join and sign up to play Santa if possible. But the gifts will probably be no where as good as everyone is giving this December with the limited credits I have.

A1-

Here is how I see it:

- You have played less than 10 times in 2013 (from what I can tell).

- You won a few gifts during the event in July.

- You really haven't played for months, but you just "happen" to get back on when gifts are being given away.

- You now have more posts looking for gifts this year than the number of games you've played.

- If you can afford to take a vacation for a "couple of months" than you can certainly afford to be on the giving end of this event, not always looking to be on the the receiving end.

- I now see that you have posted in Day 10 as well (which is where I will be posting this message next).

One of my goals for putting together these events is to reach newer, active players who could benefit from a club upgrade to help them enjoy the game more. Someone that has only played 6-10 times in a year doesn't really seem to be the ideal candidate.

I hope that I can hold you to your word and the next time this event takes place that you will sign up to play Santa.

My apologizes to the AAA CC in advance.

MC

• idulf95
    7 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 12:46 PM

Just wonderin... is there a way I could get just the 1000 credits? (w/out asking for gifts, just for them 2 come straight 2 me)?

• iTotmike
    35 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 2:49 PM

Thank you very much Alan.  I will use my credits to upgrade my irons since I just moved to Tour Pro as of the round I just completed.  I suspect the demands on my game will require them!

Additionally, using my new clubs will constantly remind me of the generosity displayed by you and your Aussie Aussie Aussie C.C..  I will further remind me to pay it forward when I am in a position to do so...

Thank-you again, VERY MUCH

Merry Christmas everyone

• virtualreality
    122 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 2:53 PM

SHRUDE:

These below WILL be assigned a Santa and a their choice of gift will be honoured.

1. virtualreality
    2. iTotmike
    3. idulf95
    4. dixon37
    5. bandonjosh
    6. MikeGrimsley
    7. SabotageSlicer
    8. Pat43

So that leaves 4 other gifts begging. 

Didn't know that its a charity event. I would request removal of my name from the list for someone deserving.

• insaniti
    70 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:04 PM

suggestions on  what to do now ?

• MikeGrimsley
    98 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 7:23 PM

Well thank you so much, Merry Christmas to the Mates down under and Merry Christmas,God Bless and your gifts are so much appreciated. AUSSIS,AUSSIE, AUSSIE

• insaniti
    70 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 9:10 PM

what to do,what to do ?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 9:15 PM

idulf95:
    Just wonderin... is there a way I could get just the 1000 credits? (w/out asking for gifts, just for them 2 come straight 2 me)?

Unfortunately not idulf!  :(
    Please select your prize to the value of 1000cr fro the pro shop champ :)

Updated list;

virtualreality - Changed his mind  :/

1. iTotmike
    2. idulf95
    3. dixon37
    4. bandonjosh
    5. MikeGrimsley
    6. SabotageSlicer
    7. Pat43
    8. nhojkcir - *new*
    9. Jonaldinhoo - *new*

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Dec 22 2013 10:18 PM

insaniti:
    what to do,what to do ?

Check the Club Forum Insaniti - we're all going out on the pi$$ with your 1000

RSS