Forums

Help › Forums

Need a gimmie putt button for match play

Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:22 PM (4 replies)
  • spencer13088
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 7:14 AM

It would speed up play it we had a gimmie button for putts of2-3 ft. or less.

• jeffdos924
    1,085 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 11:42 AM

Because nobody misses those short putts????

Now, a concede hole button, where I could opt to let you not make that 2 footer is one thing ..... but there is no such thing as a gimmie putt .... especially on WGT with the sometimes ( often) erratic meter.

• RMRamler
    8 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 12:01 PM

My product suggestion. Put the game bach the way it was. no fun anymore. Certianly not gonna pay $ to use something so chopy, and a gamethat my performance was stolen. Fix it plase. how much negative feedback has beenrecieved in this last two days. cripes!

• AZVolFan
    1 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 1:22 PM
    Absolutely should have a button to concede hole. If I am down 3 strokes and my opponant has a 10 ft. putt, I am ready to move on.
  • spencer13088
    2 Posts
    Thu, Sep 2 2010 3:22 PM

Well Jeffdos, yes some greens are more difficult than others to putt on. But in  my experience only a few courses and greens are miss-able from 1.5 ft or less. And as we know golf is called a gentleman's game, if you want to give your opponent the benefit of the putt than you should be able to do so. You personally don't have to use the button if you don't like it or feel your opponent might miss it.  It obviously is optional to each their own. Also a concede button would be just as beneficial. As well, I have no issues with erratic meter, maybe an upgrade of your operating system or video card might help. Just a suggestion.

RSS